Dipping my toes into something new...

love2spare

I've been interested in polyamory for a few years but this will be my first look at what it really is and if it's for me. I'm bisexual so I think I am looking for a couple who would like a girlfriend. Being a senior, polyamory makes more sense to me than it did when I was younger. And I have a lot of love to give to both a man and a woman. I had considered a lesbian relationship but realized that I would like a man in my life as well, hence, the couple makes more sense.

So...here I go on a new adventure looking for love :)

Welcome, l2s. :) What a grand adventure you're embarking on! There's a lot to learn here and a lot of support.

I would caution you about thinking you only want to date a couple. I thought that, too, being bisexual. What I've ended up with and what works for me is relationships individuals. I have two men and two women in my life. It probably makes things a bit more...busy than dating a couple would, but it's the place my life has gone. If you find a couple and it works, that's great. Just don't discount individuals because they aren't a couple. :)

JG

Back