brand new to the possibility...

sunshine

Hi I am a 35 year old woman with a very big heart. I think this is the best solution for me. I recently split up with the father of my children again(fourth time) I am now seeing an old bf who i believe is my soulmate, I am truly happy with him but my mind keeps wandering back to my ex. I have a huge heart and love them both...How do I go about suggesting this to them??? Am I wrong in thinking that polyamory is my perfect solution? Please post and leave suggesions if you can Thank you in advance..

Sunshine

Welcome

I wonder why you and your husband split up recently? Are you still friendly? Knowing both your ex bf and your ex husband, do you think that they would be open to poly?

Have you had any conversations with either of them about it?

Here on the forum, we like details so we can know more about the big picture before voicing opinions/suggestions.

I wish you love and fortune in your search to fill your big heart to the brim. :)

Welcome aboard.

You said:

I recently split up with the father of my children again (fourth time)

Four tries is more than enough. Anyone considering returning to a relationship that has broken up four times would probably benefit from seeing a councelor.

We split up over a few things that were not done. But we have split up over this before and we have always gotten back together, but now with Tom in my life I don't want to lose him again but still really feel for my ex. I feel torn in two I want them both in my life they each fulfil me differently. and what one lacks the other compensates for, if that makes sense.

Makes perfect sense to the poly peolpe here, that's the way we feel, too....may not make sense to your men if they are both very mono.....you need to talk.:)

Back