New in Houston

Tere82

Hi, Im Tizzy and Im new to the whole thing. I just moved here from a very, very small town, with small minded people. Im looking for some friends to help introduce me to this all. If anyone could help or has some good advice I would love to hear from you!

read mono's sharing success and happiness thread.

Read all threads that are "sticky"

read the threads that you find links for in "golden Nuggets" under Ygirls thread.

checkout www.xeromag.com and read all the poly articles.

;)
No specific order!

Welcome and have fun getting to know everyone!

Tizzy, welcome to the forum!

If there are some specific questions you have and would like the opinions of the members, please create a thread and ask away! We have no shortage of people that have some good opinions...

Relocating to Houston

Hello all, we are moving to Houston! She will be attending medical school in Houston and we're planning our move in Winter/Spring '11.

We are very interested in finding a fun out going sister wife to join our adventures. We are both well educated, intelligent and articulate professionals very outgoing and energetic, love biking, hiking, photography, gourmet cooking and traveling. We are open to a variety of living situations, but we are looking for someone who is like us in many respects and can be fully part of our team. Robert is the leader of the relationship but we are very much a team.

Last edited:
Back