Guys who shave... down there

nycindie

Are there any men here who shave their pubic area and/or chest on a regular basis? Just wondering why you do it, and if you do it yourself or go somewhere to have it done. My new lover is completely shaven (chest, groin, balls, everything) and this is the first time I've ever been with a man who does that. A friend of mine wondered if he likes to wear leather underwear and maybe being shaved feels better for that - hahaha! I'm going to ask him his motivation next time we're together, but I'm interested in other perspectives from the guys out there. Thanks!

Last edited:
My hubby does it for a couple reasons... first was a dare from me (you want me shaved - your turn!) and then it became a part of his daily habit in the shower - and he likes it :)

He likes the way it feels - and I definately like the way it feels :)

I tried it once. Decided it was NOT for me. Cut myself once, and said never again. My wife said she didn't like it anyway. She said it made me look like I was a really well hung 12 year old, and it was too weird. LOL

From what I understand, a lot of guys do it because they like oral from their women. This helps to keep the pubic hairs out of the womans mouth. ;) There is also another train of thought on the matter. Some guys do it because it makes them appear larger than they actually are. :rolleyes:

To be honest, I do not really shave that area but I do like it trimmed very very short. For one it feels better and to I do not have all of those long hairs getting caught in various places and folds. it also makes clean up much easier.

Last edited:
Maca keeps his groin trimmed always and uses Nair every couple weeks. He does it because he REALLY likes my mouth all over that area-and it's much less likely that I'll have to stop and pull a hair out of my mouth that way....

Maca keeps his groin trimmed always and uses Nair every couple weeks. He does it because he REALLY likes my mouth all over that area-and it's much less likely that I'll have to stop and pull a hair out of my mouth that way....

Pretty much this...I've done it since I was 22/23. No going back now. It's easy once you get used to it.

Oh yeah..it's not LR's mouth though:rolleyes:

LMAO! (and L-GG's-AO)
Too funny. :)

I can't wait to come see you guys again! For more than an hour!
S

Wow, I didn't think many straight guys who weren't into sports or bodybuilding did this. Of course, the not-picking-pubes-from-my-teeth aspect is a welcome change, but I'm 50 and this is my first totally shaved man!

BTW, isn't Nair a little too harsh for that area?

I've done it before when past partners wanted me to. I didn't see a problem with it. Too much hassle for me though really, so I just leave it alone down there.

I say "BOO" to shaving

. My wife said she didn't like it anyway. She said it made me look like I was a really well hung 12 year old, and it was too weird. LOL

This is EXACTLY how I feel too. Real men are just meant to be hairy, IMHO. :D Shaved chests, groins, etc, just doesn't look manly to me. I understand "naturally" smooth, sure, but if you're blessed with a hot hairy chest, don't ruin it.

From what I understand, a lot of guys do it because they like oral from their women. This helps to keep the pubic hairs out of the womans mouth. ;)

Well, yeah, there's a middle ground here. I'm all for trimming down there. For sure...it's necessary if things are a bit, um, bushy. LOL Good ol' clippers with a guard set at #2 or 3 setting is all one really needs! Anything more than that is just unneeded in my view. :cool:

This is EXACTLY how I feel too. Real men are just meant to be hairy, IMHO. :D Shaved chests, groins, etc, just doesn't look manly to me. I understand "naturally" smooth, sure, but if you're blessed with a hot hairy chest, don't ruin it.
Yeah, I have all kinds of hair....down there....and under my arms. But my chest and back....Bare as a baby's ass. :eek: Just not a hairy guy. Got all the hair on my head too. ;)

Well, yeah, there's a middle ground here. I'm all for trimming down there. For sure...it's necessary if things are a bit, um, bushy. LOL Good ol' clippers with a guard set at #2 or 3 setting is all one really needs! Anything more than that is just unneeded in my view. :cool:
Never thought of the clipper idea yet. Maybe I'll try that and see how the wife likes it. Thanks for the idea. ;)

Yeah, I have all kinds of hair....down there....and under my arms. But my chest and back....Bare as a baby's ass. :eek: Just not a hairy guy. Got all the hair on my head too. ;)

Never thought of the clipper idea yet. Maybe I'll try that and see how the wife likes it. Thanks for the idea. ;)

The clippers work well on lady-parts too.

I trim, but haven't wanted to try shaving... a cut on the chin is painful enough. Don't want to imagine what it'd be like down there. :eek:

The clippers work well on lady-parts too.
So true....But I prefer a mixed bag....Sometimes, I like a full on bush experience. Others, I like smoooooth. So...currently, I have one of each. ;)

Back