Young Happy Couple Seeks Third..+?

canadians

We're a younger couple, she's 22 and he's 25. We've been talking for a long time about bringing someone else or others into our relationship. Recently it has become something we really want to pursue. We're fairly new to this city, having moved here in June from BC. We're both students and we're passionate about social issues, women's rights and the environment. We love to travel. We met doing an international volunteer exchange program almost four years ago.

Fundamentally we're looking for friends first, people we can be comfortable with and have a good time with. We'd like this to develop naturally and organically into something more physical and romantic so we're willing to take our time to find the right person. We aren't sure of how to make something like this happen with current friends without risking friendships or creating awkwardness or having the wrong people find out. So, this is the route we're trying for now. It's important that we click socially and that there is some physical attraction as well. We're both slim, conscious of what we eat and keen on living well and healthily, but are not gym-people, really.

Ideally someone we're interested in would also take care of themselves, be passionate about similar things, intelligent and open-minded and fairly laid back.
We are wary of bringing unnecessary complications and drama into a relationship which we're both deeply satisfied with. However, we simply aren't finding what we're looking for elsewhere. NSA sex leaves us feeling somewhat emotionally unfulfilled when things end. The swinging scene seems to commodify women, and we aren't finding ourselves on the same page with people we meet through such sites.
We are open to couples, but not single men(sorry). We are also looking for people in our age range (18-30ish).

I wish you guys were in our area that exactly what me and my husband are looking for. Only a couple for us, but someone we can just get to know first see how it goes, too bad your not closer to us.

Back