Arizona Polys?

MsEbby

This is just a thread for people in Arizona to chat and hopefully make connections. Enjoy!!

My name is Eboni. I'm 18 and I live in Mesa, Arizona. I'm currently in several polyamorous relationships but always open to more, as well as friends. If you want to know more about me, then post it! :)

Arizona

Hi, I'll be moving to Sun City in the middle of October and would also like to talk to other people who live in the Arizona area.

mystic

thanks

Thanks for the welcome! Have you lived in Arizona all of your life? It will be my first time there and I'm so excited.

mystic

Arizona

I've lived here for about 8-9 years. I actually can't wait to leave, haha. I'm not a big fan of the heat.

Greetings!!
i live with my Master in Northern AZ. We are BDSM and looking for someone to be a beta slave in the BDSM / Poly liestyle.

Any info or ideas??

"Beta slave"... that sounds really cool! Never heard that expression before!

I'd apply to be your beta slave but I'm way the fuck out here on the east coast!

Good luck!

YGirl....

Hi...Yes, you are far away!!

Thanks for saying that, though. And, sorry it has taken me so long to reply. I have been super busy with an online business. It seems Halloween is my season for sales.

hi

I just move to Mesa 3 months ago, I am new to the idea of poly but very interested. I am looking to make friends and see where it might go. Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

New to the Valley

I'm a 62 year old Afro-American man who has recently moved to the area after living in Europe for years. I've been poly all of my life and would like to meet new poly friends and possible lovers

Hello

Hi, I live in North Central Phoenix and I've been here for about 5 years. I'm 31 yrs old. Nice to see I'm not alone out here in the desert :D

Northern Arizona

Hi, like some others I'm also from Northern Arizona. My family and I have been here for around 15 years. I am also new to the idea of poly. I would like to explore more about it and meet new friends.

Coffee

Anyone want to get together for coffee in the Phoenix area? It would be nice to meet some like minded people.

I've been bi for a number of years in Arizona (Mesa/Tempe), mostly favoring couples. I am fairly new to poly lifestyle, but firmly believe that it is something I am capable of.

Would also like to meet others into the lifestyle as well.

Tempe Man...

"Thirty-Something" Tempe Arizona man, currently involved with a gorgeous and wonderful poly partner, who is more than encouraging of my search to find a special soul to explore on many levels. I have no children, no desire for children, I am college educated, professionally employed, stable, open minded, and for real. I love intellectual and interesting minds that can talk on any and varied topics. Damn, you have to be able to share something when on a date or out and about. Shallow and narrow minds exit here...

I am 6 foot 4, 230, blue eyes, shaved head, well groomed, goatee, tat, and have all my teeth/toes/fingers kinda man. Moreover, I am a respectable Irish blooded gentleman, that is educated, straight, professionally employed, who enjoys laughing, stimulating conversation, and the art of sensuality. I certainly enjoy being active and doing and seeing new things all the time. Outside of all this, I am traveled. I have visited Europe twice and have been to much of the US, Canada, and Mexico. I travel for pleasure and plan to go back to Europe in the next year or two.

Professionally, I work in investment services. It pays the bills and I work hard. I work hard and maintain a 9 to 5 schedule, for the most part, and I have no problem leaving work at work. My educational background includes professional certifications, 2 associates degrees, a bachelors degree, and a masters.

That being said, are you intrigued to learn more? Is this search for you? Are you that 'unicorn' I seek, to complement the awesome energy that exists already? By no stretch do I expect everyone to feel compelled to write or even respond to any email I send them. I just wish to intrigue and interest one special woman... Maybe its you?... I am not desperate and will patiently await that one fantastic woman. She is out there and its only a matter of time before she reads these very lines...

Last edited:
Looking...

I'm a 40 yr old bi lady looking for another single or married bi lady for friendship/ companionship and possible relationship. I'd like to find someone who enjoys life and who also has similar interests. I'd also like to find someone who I can confide in as well.This doesnt describe all of what I'm looking for but I'd love to have someone to chat with and have an enjoyable time. Dont be a stranger...

We're a couple in Northern Phoenix, looking for poly friends, and if we can find it, a nice girl. We're sort of new to this. We had one short relationship that didn't end well, so we're eager to meet others that we can chat with about experiences. Nice to meet you all. :3

Hi, new to Mesa and to poly!

Hello everyone. we've really only been in Mesa for about eight months, so I'm sure that still qualifies as new. We haven't ever been in a poly relationship, but we've been interested for years and think we have a pretty good handle on the realities. We realize that when looking for a relationship of any kind that one really won't get far with preconceived notions about what it will be, so we don't have any.

We are hoping to make some new friends locally and seeing how things go and where things lead.

Back