Seeking Trinogmy in Oahu (Poly Triad)

PolyTrinogamy

I am completely bisexual, I enjoy being with women just as much as men. However, right now, I am very much missing a female companion in my life & relationship.
I have been happily married to my husband for 10 years! We are looking for something that is called Trinogamy (three person equal committed relationship, similar to a Polyamory Triad). We love the dynamic and possibilities a three person relationship could offer. I (wife) have always wanted to be in a relationship with a woman but I love my husband as well. We have experimented sexually, so, there is no jealousy at all in that regard but we would like to include someone into our emotional relationship as well. Basically, we are looking for single women to date and see what happens at this point. I have very few female friends, so, I would love just a friendship also. Anyway, if any of this seems like something you might be interested in, let us know. No pressure and absolutely nothing is expected here. Our type is someone around our age (wife 33, husband 35, we both look younger than we are) with a similar body type (Fit, Slim, Athletic). Race does not matter but personality and sense of humor does. We are pretty open to possible scenarios, but would ultimately like to begin a relationship with a single female. ;)

Trinogamy - now there's a term I hadn't heard before - guess you learn something new every day!

Hello! We are also in CA, but probably quite a bit north of you.
We are in a similar situation. Early 30s, together for a long while, experimented a little but are really looking to start dating. It would be great to chat about your experiences, as we are just starting out. I too am choosy about my female friendships, so it's great to meet people that share interests!

Back