2 couples living together

SharonItAround

I am part of two couples who all live together, and have been doing so for just over a year. There is a lot of information and blogs about people who live together as a 3 but not a lot like what I have. Anyone out there in a similar situation as me?

Quads don't seem to be as common a configuration, but there are a few members here who are in successful quad relationships. I'm pretty sure there was a recent post by someone who cohabits with their quad. And there is one member here who was posting a lot for a while about how happy he is in his quad, enough that I recall suggesting he write a book about it! Not enough info out there on quads. Do a "Tag Search" or "Advanced Search" here for "Quad" or "Quads" and you should find some discussion threads.

Welcome!

Thanks heaps for your help. Everything i have read suggests that within 2 years the quad breaks down to a trio so interested in everyones experiences around this, thanks again :)

In Bangladesh there many couple living together but on those they have many problem in fact have faced all those.When people live together,if someone has come to their life they feel uneasy to live them.Two couple always love to stay alone.

Hi SharonItAround,
Welcome to our forum.

Quads are often known to deflate down to a triad after awhile, but that doesn't mean they're all doomed to the same fate. Every relationship is different, just as the people in it are unique. And regardless of what lies in the future, I feel it's important to treasure what we have here and now.

I hope you'll enjoy your time spent on Polyamory.com ...

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back