New to this world and this forum...

PolyliamMolly

Hello to everyone out there. I was just introduced to this site by my husband LiamnJen. My real name is Jen, Molly is a nickname that he gave me a long time ago. We have been married for ten very happy years. We are just getting into the poly lifestyle and our ultimate goal is to bring partners into our lives that will add to our family and enrich it. We are grateful to have found this forum to be able to come to in order to learn and discuss our thoughts and learn from the experiences that you are all having. Thank you for being here.

Hello Jen/Molly,
Welcome to our forum.

There is so much to learn on this site, take your time and look around. If you have any thoughts, questions, or concerns, please post!

Glad to have you amongst us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Thank you for welcoming me. I know that I will be having lots of questions as the days go by, and I am glad that there is a place to go, since this is a whole different world. From what I have seen so far, the poly community is a warm family that is far more open than anyone that I have ever encountered, and I wish the rest of the world could see that.

You sound wonderful. It would be wonderful to get to know you... hey wait I do know you. Welcome to the site my beautiful bride. I love you.

You are the most wonderful man on the earth. It will be a great new adventure and new chapter in our lives to explore this. Thank you and I love you forever. I do feel like a new bride even after a decade of this, everything in the past firmly behind us.

Back