Hey everyone!

Thinspirit

Thought I'd just introduce myself on here.

I'm a 27 year old male from Toronto On that has fairly recently come to the realization of being polyamourous. I currently have one relationship with one of my best friends turned lover and we both continue to date happily with her still hoping to pursue some unfinished love overseas later in the summer.

It's been a fantastic week or so for me as I've felt this giant burden of pressure lift off of me. Not sure if that's completely common but not having to worry that there's "the one" person out there for me but in fact there could be several that give me deep and meaningful emotional and physical connections has made me the happiest I've been in my adult life.

I tend to intellectualize things so the moment the concept of being poly started working it's way into my head I of course jumped on the self-reflection and research. It resulted in a profound epiphany that I couldn't be happier to come across.

Anyway, enough bragging about how my life pieces together better. Thanks for having this forum and I look forward to connecting with many of you!

-R

Hi R,
Welcome to our forum.

Polyamory is quite a revolutionary idea. It can change your life, just from contemplating it.

Glad you could join us,
Kevin T.

Back