Older women who shave down there and descibe their sex lives in a movie title

dingedheart

Thought might be fun to crush three threads in one....just to see what shakes out. :D

I put up Liza Minnelli.... American gigolo

LOLOL ...just the giggle I needed today. :D

Ok, I`ll try.

Kathy Bates -Misery

I can`t, ( and don`t want to ) verify the shaving 'down there' part.

Your comment and suggestion, and a poorly timed in coming phone call got me thinking.

My ex partner. And also Misery:eek:

I can't verify currently ( nor do I want to) but I know at one time that was a rule she had to follow.

sultan

i hope you guys see what you need from it. :) here's my interpretation/meaning as well: it's a poem about an open love(r) that feels it's been branded as something monstrous yet accepts that label because it feels its love is inherently shameful anyway. the dragon knows its own nature, which seems powerful and uncompromising but wonders if its own existence is worth anything if it cant sacrifice to change itself for the one it thinks has tamed it

Man, you gotta be smokin' some good shit to follow this thread. I'm just sayin'. Gimmie some!

The title says "Older Women"

So I am off the hook...

In the past I have assisted Renee in shaving..

Hummm

Well I shave pretty much everyday but I have really fair skin so not much hair to shave.. As someone once said the carpet does match the drapes.. (You can laugh that was funny)

Movie title how about "It Girl"

As far as talking about showering with Renee, I don't want to post amything that would get me into trouble..

Okay Jill, I hereby let you off the hook. ;)

Ummmm ... Hillary Rodham Clinton stars in "There Wasn't Any?" [ducks/hides]

Okay Jill, I hereby let you off the hook. ;)

Ummmm ... Hillary Rodham Clinton stars in "There Wasn't Any?" [ducks/hides]

talk about an interesting poly relationship... Me and Hillary... they say power is very sexy lol...

Back