NEW! What do I do next!? :p

cybervig555

I have no idea what to do... I had a few experiences with polyamory, but just sexual...However, I want the emotional attachments as well. I live in Harrisburg, PA... I am just new to this and I don't know what to do, so I joined this site...Someone talk to me or??? IDK what to do next, lol :p

Welcome!

I would say that, if the only experiences you've had involving multiple partners have been purely sexual and without emotions, then those were not polyamory. Polyamory is not about just fucking around. Sex-only liaisons would simply be considered non-monogamy, even if everyone was truthful about what was going on. Polyamory is about cultivating and maintaining multiple, mutually respectful, consensual loving relationships.

So, as far as asking us "what to do next," have you figured out what you want? What is your current situation and how do you envision creating what you want for your life?

Hello cybervig555,

Sorry this welcome is so belated; your post must have gotten stuck in the spam filter or something. Anyway, I'm glad to help if I can.

It sounds like polyamory is the thing you are seeking in life. Your next move would be to do lots of reading on this site, and posting any thoughts or questions you may have. So much to learn here; it's a great opportunity.

Glad you could join us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back