Couple looking for a single female to join our relationship. Lets start a triad!

DJandBri

Were a couple looking for a single female ages 18-26.

we live a simple lifestyle. We love the outdoors and enjoy hiking,camping,and taking adventures. We also like to lounge and relax inside do things like read, cuddle, listen to lots of music, cook, grow indoor mj and make love :). We have dreams of living off the land and eventually starting our own little farm. You do not necessarily have to be into the same things. We will support you in whatever you choose to do as long as you can do the same.

No couples, groups or men. Just single women.

Brinicwin @ gmail . com
please no spam.

older but looking

HI.
Im not in your age range, and respect that, but wonder if you have found any other poly connects in Eugene. I am new to this and am looking for others.can you give me any guidance?
THX.
n.

we are searching too any luck?

what we are looking for not new to this lifestyle but back in the dating circle.. We are a secured married couple I(wifey) am Bisexual and him(hubby) is strait. We are looking for a bi female partner for a long term committed loving relationship to add to our family. We enjoy ,travel,vacations,boating,shopping(more me than him lol). We are very secure and financially set,no drama, no jealousy, we are both very laid back easy going, active, attractive couple in our 30's...If you would like to know more please feel free to inbox me:)

[email protected]

Back