Gay Male couple in West Virginia seeking third...

scruffymike

Gay male couple in West Virginia seeking third…

Not really sure what to say here, but I guess I can just give the basics to start. We are 36 and 33, been together 12 years, and identify with the bear crowd, as we both fall into the cub category, although we aren't the type that frequents bear events or really any type of gay-related event. We're just pretty laid back guys. We don't go out a lot unless its to hang with a few close friends or go out to dinner (we LOVE the chinese buffet!). Like I said, laid back, non-judgmental, open-minded, etc.

Both of us are employed full time. We do not live together, as there are circumstances preventing it right now (parents needing cared for among some other things), although currently I am off work until February due to an accident at work and resulting surgery that happened after. But as far as work… I work in graphic/web design and art direction and my partner is in the medical field.

Not really entirely sure what to expect or hope for from posting here and joining the community. The only thing I can say for sure is that we have often talked about how great it would be to meet a third guy that would be interested in getting to know us and see what happens. As far as a type we are always on the lookout for… we just like real guys, and they probably fall into that cub category as well.

Some of our interests: horror movies, board games, video games, camping, amusement parks, short and long road trips, and just generally having fun. If anyone ever is interested, message me and we can chat.

-Mike

Hi, I'm interested!

Hello,

I have been seeking a couple to be with and join as there third mate, I'm moderately hairy, I would be considered a cub and I'm 31, furthermore I have often times pondered loving two men so let me know if you are interested!

Back