India.

Shakti

Well, this is my first post here. Thought I might as well make it a shout to my fellow Indian folk here.(If there are any).

Much love :)

hi everyone!
i'm not geographically from india, but i have some connections to It :)
i've never been to india and i don't imagine i'll be there for this life-turn; BTW still in singing and chanting (and sometimes/somehow in studying) and in working a bit as a bridge for new friends approaching me and then flying to india, well.. i must say that the strong connection to that whole land and spirituality is still vibrating Somewhere within me; i "take" what comes from india and asia from their most Paleolithic "cut", that's how i enjoy it the most.

what about india/polyamory nowdays? are you both living there at the moment, or? may you meet poly women -maybe more in towns than in villages, like in italy? (i asked about women, but any chat is very welcome to me ;))

I am an indian housewife. husbands wants us to enter into a polymorous relation with another couple related to us. hadnot heard about poly before that. He has provided me with links to explore and understand before giving my opinion

ehi, urmila, i find this very sweet :)

until yesterday science and religions told us that it has always been like that, that the couple is the basis of humanity. that's why we still have so many miths about the Couple and the Sagrada familia, for instance.
.. but... can you imagine a prehistoric family? he, she and kids in front of a hungry tiger: we would have become extint in less than a week without being in the clan, in the group..

From Kolkata

Hi

I am located in Kolkata. Recently heard about Poly and joined this forum a while back.

Nice to meet others from India. Would like to connect and know your experiences.

:) i love very much Kalì Places :):)

Kali places

So @neegoolas have you been to these places?

actually not, or at least not in this incarnation.
since ten years or so it happens quite often that i know someone, this someone meets my two european brother+sister (who live 6 months in europe, 6 months in india, they spend a lot of time in kolkata), and so that someone leaves for at least 2 months in india :rolleyes: well, i'm a sort of "bridge", it's quite funny, don't you find?!!

until some years ago i was very much in indian-everything-stuff: i think that (spiritual) teachings jumping out from there have always been crucial for western formation under many sides (numbers, sciences, theology, etc) and maybe it has been in few passages reciprocal, i don't know.
indian spirit, has been my first trip through polytheism (even if...), but most of all, it taught me to Sing and Chant, and everything has been necessary for me to get "here" as i am now.
now i'm deepening more and more my spiritual life within my sorrounding life: my origins (north of europe) and what is Moment by moment; there i really live my self ;) and this includes polyloving :)

one of my travel-dream is a particular corner of china :) who knows, one day?!

...... it happens quite often that i know someone, this someone meets my two european brother+sister (who live 6 months in europe, 6 months in india, they spend a lot of time in kolkata), and so that someone leaves for at least 2 months in india :rolleyes: ........one of my travel-dream is a particular corner of china :) who knows, one day?!

If "this someone" or your bro+sis happen to drop in at Kolkata, would like to catch up. Its been 3 odd years in Kolkata for me. So still in the mode to meet new people. Especially as my work also requires me to meet new people and connect with them.

thanks neegoola
even though i was little taken aback when he suggested it. But after thinking a lot about it and reading some of the material on polymory, i am quite willing to try it, even though i have not said yes to him until now, since i feel there is a lot to be discussed between ourselves before we can broach it with the other couple

Last edited:
If "this someone" or your bro+sis happen to drop in at Kolkata, would like to catch up. Its been 3 odd years in Kolkata for me. So still in the mode to meet new people. Especially as my work also requires me to meet new people and connect with them.
you mean you moved in kolkata after married?
and what's your job?

you know, these 2 friends of mine are coming to india every year since many years for they are very firm and sweet and clever devotees, so i don't know..
i mean: it's very easy to make smashed potatos of One's own life in meeting and creating a connection to people who are so linked to the ancient Veda (just to be clear) while that One is living in "mundanity" -or in the Pagan dimension as i do, for instance.
i don't want to hurt anyone, but i must say that the Veda have been one of the major scripts who pushed humans to such extreme points like excessive shame, sense of dirty in sex, sense of guilt in eating meat, supremacy of men above women, etc..
even when someone is a very clever devotee, this substratum shows itself in connexions with other humans, you know what i mean?!

thanks neegoola
even though i was little taken aback when he suggested it. But after thinking a lot about it and reading some of the material on polymory, i am quite willing to try it, even though i have not said yes to him until now, since i feel there is a lot to be discussed between ourselves before we can broach it with the other couple
very good! i think it's a very good Option to take minute by minute what your Reality tells you to do :):)

Enjoying this chat

you mean you moved in kolkata after married?
and what's your job?
I mean I moved to kolkata on business purpose. :)

you know, these 2 friends of mine are coming to india every year since many years for they are very firm and sweet and clever devotees, so i don't know..
i mean: it's very easy to make smashed potatos of One's own life in meeting and creating a connection to people who are so linked to the ancient Veda (just to be clear) while that One is living in "mundanity" -or in the Pagan dimension as i do, for instance.

Its ok if they like to be so. Devotee-ism is a form to stay connected. Fanaticism is another matter.

i don't want to hurt anyone, but i must say that the Veda have been one of the major scripts who pushed humans to such extreme points like excessive shame, sense of dirty in sex, sense of guilt in eating meat, supremacy of men above women, etc..
even when someone is a very clever devotee, this substratum shows itself in connexions with other humans, you know what i mean?!

I wonder whether its vedas or "interpretation of vedas" that arises concern.

E.g., electricity can be used to light a house and also to cook food. :p

ahahahahahah!

ehi, urmila, i find this very sweet :)

until yesterday science and religions told us that it has always been like that, that the couple is the basis of humanity. that's why we still have so many miths about the Couple and the Sagrada familia, for instance.
.. but... can you imagine a prehistoric family? he, she and kids in front of a hungry tiger: we would have become extint in less than a week without being in the clan, in the group..

You'll enjoy the book "sex at dawn", about how our ancestors lived. I dont think science is much to blame.

You'll enjoy the book "sex at dawn", about how our ancestors lived. I dont think science is much to blame.
thank you, Bassman, i read it and that's why i write down "science": darwin (with malthus and hobbes and rousseau, of course) had brought up the Flinstonization of humans. wasn't darwin a science-man?!

hope you guys and girls will listen to bassman'advice: Sex at Dawn is one of my favourites about polyloving topic and i thinks this book shoud be studied in a primary-version for kids (and adults) in schools.
anyway, with or without S@D in chools, as far as italy is concerned i see at least 2 or 3 centuries before a clear social Changement comes to light...
don't know what about india, but i read a nice article about this: i'll look if i find it again so to post it here (dam', why didn't i post it as soon as i found it?!!).

i'll come back soon, Urmilia and Amita ;)

Back