Looking for a friend in Mass

Lifeisgood

Hey! let me give you a quick background on us and what we are looking for...Married couple, I am 33, Wife is 34. She is the "hinge" We have had one Poly relationship for about 8 months. He decided to move on and seek something more constant and public. We will always love him and keep him as our close friend.

We are looking for a male who wants to basically date my wife but also understands we have a family. She is a professional and discretion is a must. I wish we could tell the world, but it's just not happening anytime soon. She would go out on dates with you, spend some weekends with you. But not just that. You should be willing to meet me, hang out with us as a group of 3. Be fully vested in the relationship, txts, calls, everything. Take care of her like the princess that she is ;) Be happy to be together and spend quality time together. We live south of Boston. So...Are you that guy? Shoot me a private message or reply in here and maybe we can go forward with this... :)

Great post! Very much what we are looking for down here. I'm sure that person you are looking for will come along very soon.

Yes, I did! Thank you!

Hi-
As a female I'm not what you're looking for but I wanted to say hello. I also live south of Boston and as someone new to poly its nice to know that like minded people are around me. I hope you both find what you're looking for!!

Liz

Back