Hello all.

RenmenTout

Found this forum by simply googling Polyamorous. I am not new to the ways of open love.. I have been this way since I was a kid. Granted didn't know the words back than.. But who am I?

Name is Marcus. I'm 43 years old. Living in Southern California. I'm a retired Army Officer. Spent 22 years in the Army Special Forces. I'm a secular humanist, atheist.

I'm bisexual/pansexual.. Currently in an open relationship with two folks. Male and Female. Tony and Sara.. Sara is actually currently pregnant with my first child, finding out the gender on the 21st. Very excited about it.

Not married, don't believe in marriage, lucky neither does Sara or Tony.

I'm currently on disability, I'm in physical therapy. I broke both my femurs, earlier in the year. I was in Japan doing search and rescue, when a doorway collapsed on me. So I'm limited in what I can do at the moment..

But, I am an avid mountain climber, scuba diving and surfing.. when I am able to.

I also love working on cars, working out, working with youth, video games, reading, films, sports in general, cooking, construction, painting, sculpturing, being with family.

I'm a big family guy, come from a huge family myself.. 10 sisters and 4 brothers. I'm originally from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I'm Creole.. which is where my username comes from, it means Love All in English. I speak nine languages. Creole, English, French, Spanish, German, Arabic, Russian, Czech and Japanese.

I'm looking to communicate with more like-minded folks. Hopefully I will find a home here. :)

Marcus

Welcome, do you fish at all? great lakes and sea down there.

Whew! Punctuation is everything, isn't it? At first I read this as "Not at all welcome . . ."

Anyway, yes, RenmenTout, very much welcome!

I try and write proper, so folks can understand one another. :) Thanks.

Not at all. Welcome!

:) Thanks darlin'

Welcome, do you fish at all? great lakes and sea down there.

I have done some fishing, as well as hunting. Thanks for the welcome.

----------------------------

Sorry for the delay, been so busy offline. getting everything ready.

Found out I'm having a son! So that's awesome. Also with christmas around the corner.. been getting a lot of shopping done.. and I hate shopping.. >.> a downside of being from a huge family.. xmas shopping.

I hope everyone's holidays were good.

Back