And a good how do to you too!

undefinable

Hello everyone,
My name is Tim, and my wife and i are new here. We have been together for a little better than eight years, and couldnt be happier. We have enjoyed relationships outside of a normal marriage for several years now, but as always seems to happen, our life keeps evolving, and the things that used to be "absolutely not" have slowly moved into the realm of "i like that". As such we have some questions for some of you, and are looking for guidance on a lot of issues.
I look forward to talking to you all, but will save the nitty gritty for the proper threads, etc.

TTFN,
Tim

Hello Tim,
Welcome to our forum.

This is quite a bustling site, and you are likely to get plenty of feedback, but if you post a thread and it seems to get lost in the shuffle, ping it with a new post and it will go back to the top of the stack.

Sounds like you've had some experience with poly (and/or other forms of non-monogamy), you may pose some challenging questions! :)

Glad to have you aboard,
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Hey Tim!
First up welcome! I am new to the site as well. My long time boyfriend and I are at about the same area as you. :) Experience is the key to happiness, IMO.
Hope you enjoy it here. As I was told to Check out the Canada group to find more Canadians!
Hope to "see" you around!

Back