Focusing on the third

Butterfly83

My husband has recently fallen in love with a woman. As this is the first time this has not happened with both of us (we have always explored together), he was able to experience the NRE and I was not. I have certainly not dealt so well with all of this, and left my home to discover why I love myself. As a way of dealing with jealousy, I have focused on reaching out to his lover, who has welcomed me with open arms as a sister and friend. He has the hope of a tryad and she is willing, and so am I, as she really beautiful and amazing. I am bisexual and although I have only loved one woman before, I really feel myself attracted to this new woman, and hope that in time she may feel that for me. I guess I just have to allow it to unfold naturally and progressively.

I wanted to use this post to focus on the positives and share my gratitude for this space to be able to share with you all. xxx

Congratulations on finding really impressively independent ways of dealing with your emotions. I sincerely hope this goes well for you! :)

Back