Members in Red ?

WaywardDruid

I've looked around (Searched) a bit in regards to this question but haven't found the answer?

Why does the Porridge Bird

No wait that's not the one

Why are some members names in red in the Active Members (way down low before the Newest Member listed and Birthdays) area of the front page of the forums?

Just Me,
The curious Tim :D

I'm not sure where you are seeing this (i.e. I don't know what page you see as the "front page" of the forum) but when reading the old threads it looks to me like the members names in red are members that are listed as "banned" - I seem to recall somewhere though that not all of these folks were really banned in the usual sense but that their accounts were closed for various reasons (such as by their request).

PS. "closing" their accounts does NOT remove anyone's posts - as far as I can tell from the forum policies the only posts that are ever removed are 1.) spam and 2.) posts removed from a blog at the blog-owner's request.

Front Page

The front page is when you first enter the site http://www.polyamory.com/forum/index.php

As you scroll down the page through Site Usage - User Guidelines then Polyamory - all the main forums then Dating & Friendships the next section is What's Going On.

In that section there is a list of visible members and at times I've seen up to 5 member names there in red not the normal blue I see now of the 11 members online listed. Was just wondering about the red members.

Are they a secret society ?

Or maybe as you said just banned for one reason or another ?

Just Me,
Tim
The Cat that's almost out of lives, too curious :p

I have seen those. Most of them look like spam usernames,

Those folks have been banned.

Back