Coffee In-hand

BeastWife

Good Morning All,

My husband and I began our discussion of polyamory after our experience dating another couple. What had begun as a friendship evolved into flirtation and, eventually, a relationship. That relationship is over with all parties still friends and interactive. My husband and I learned from the experience; we value the complex interpersonal relationships and have the ability to love from within them.

Thinking it odd that we did not have the socially prescribed emotional response to our experience, I began researching our experience. After months of pouring through the forums to better understand this community, I've taken the personal plunge and joined the ranks.

Thank you to everyone for the steady stream of frank analysis and thoughtful conversation. :)

BeastWife

Welcome to the board.
Please feel free to lurk and browse.
There is a LOT of helpful information in "goldennuggets". Worth taking time to read.

Please be sure to read through the guidelines so you know what the expectations are.

The board is an open forum, where anyone can (and will) share their opinions. So keep this in mind if you post questions or seek advice. Any given opinion may not fit for your situation and that's totally ok. You can ignore any posts that don't interest you. You can also block any posters you feel a need not to continue reading.

If you encounter any spam or offensive posts, please report them. The mods will continue to do our best to address all reported posts in a timely manner.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please feel free to private message a moderator (of which I am one). We will do our best to help.

Back