Holla!

Jes

Hey, everyone! I'm Jes, as my user name certainly suggests. I've been in a poly relationship for almost 12 years and it's worked out fine so far. I used to hate the term "poly" because I CAN NOT BE LABELED!!! Then I realized that, well, yeah. I can be. There is a pretty clear label for what I am, so I'm just gonna own it.
Nice to meet you guys.

Greetings Jes,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

It sounds to me like you're experienced and successful in polyamory, which makes you extra valuable on Polyamory.com; so many polyamorists who do fine in their lives without complaint feel no need to seek out other polyamorists for advice and support. As a result, the forum can give us a skewed picture of how many poly stories go well, but your story shows that it can indeed go well, for nearing twelve years and counting!

Not that we'll not be happy to help if you have any questions or concerns. But I'll bet many people will tend to turn to you for wisdom and counsel. They'll want to know what worked for you, etc.

Hope you'll enjoy your time on our site, we've quite a variety of boards and threads, so you'll probably find a good amount of stuff that interests you.

Glad to have you with us,
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back