Man in North Carolina, poly talk after the family is done

FrankLee

It's a different discussion when one seeks poly relationships after having had a family and been divorced for a long time. Just interested in discussing how us older poly folks want to continue to grow and learn.

Good to see you, Frank Lee! I've been thinking of you lately, wondering how you've been.

Me, I deal by having younger men for boyfriends.

Do you have a local poly meet up? If yes, have you been to it? It's interesting, I don't think I'd go there looking for a date, or a mate; but I really enjoy it and it's a great place for friends. And I prefer dates who are introduced by people I know. The only long relationship I've had that was not a person introduced, was FBF, and I met him at a mensa function.

Good to see you, Frank Lee! I've been thinking of you lately, wondering how you've been.

Me, I deal by having younger men for boyfriends.

Do you have a local poly meet up? If yes, have you been to it? It's interesting, I don't think I'd go there looking for a date, or a mate; but I really enjoy it and it's a great place for friends. And I prefer dates who are introduced by people I know. The only long relationship I've had that was not a person introduced, was FBF, and I met him at a mensa function.

That's awesome u found your M. I haven't. :)

Hi there, Novembuh....

I took a break from this site. Tried a normal dating site and have met several very appealing women. However, once I mention anything relating to polyamory, it's "forget it, buddy."

Back