Hi from Colorado

Well I sort of found this forum on accident and am glad I did :) We are a new to this lifestyle but have looked at it for several years and tried different things but they never seemed to pan out the way we liked. We are a younger married couple late 20's/mid 30's and are looking for a women to hopefully be part of our lives/family.

I look forward to learning more and hopefully getting to know more people with similar mind sets.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the forum :) There are a lt of threads about the how to and the where to find partners for a poly relationship.

Enjoy the ride

We're in Colorado too, and in a similar boat. We're also late 20's and REALLY new to this. Not really sure where to start meeting people, but this seems like a more genuine and safe place than some of the other resources I've found. Not sure if we're looking for another woman or another couple... but it's good to know we're in good company!

We're in Colorado too, and in a similar boat. We're also late 20's and REALLY new to this. Not really sure where to start meeting people, but this seems like a more genuine and safe place than some of the other resources I've found. Not sure if we're looking for another woman or another couple... but it's good to know we're in good company!

We looked a few other places(personal sites) and after being extremely disappointed with the lack of quality people(not just talking about looks but more so personality and not really knowing what polyamory is). I notice you are a birth doula that is awesome :D I don't want to turn this thread into how much I love doulas, natural birth, or attachment parenting so I will restrain myself lol

When we 1st started looking we were looking for a woman but we were also open to a couple too. We would just love to find like minded people. I actually have a few friends that are poly but none of them live here in Colorado....it sucks to not have anyone to talk to about.

Ok, so I'm still figuring out the forum thing - I tried to send a private message but I'm not sure if it worked (it's the simple things that confuse me, really...) I'd love to chat with you guys more, sounds like we may be on the same page! It would be super cool to find like minded people close by!

Back