Online survey on poly relationships

mem10

Hello!

Are you currently involved in a polyamorous relationship? Would you be interested in a survey about your relationships?

The goal of this research is to increase our understanding of relationships with multiple partners. The online survey will take about 20 minutes to complete. This study has been approved by the Simon Fraser University Department of Research Ethics.

This survey is anonymous and you will not be asked any identifying information. You must be 19 years or older to participate.

To participate, go to: https://cgi.sfu.ca/~couples/cgi-bin/rws5.cgi?FORM=polysurvey. Participation will be open until February 21st, 2012. Please feel free to forward the link to your friends in polyamorous relationships!

Thank you so much!

Melissa Mitchell
Department of Psychology
Simon Fraser University

Thanks so much for your participation. I will post a summary of the results here in April.

Melissa

Done. That was kind of interesting. :D

There were some of the questions that I found difficult to answer because I don't tend to quantify things in the way that they proposed, but I completed the survey. :)

I took the survey, but I was unsure about the "sexual contact" question. I didn't know if they meant "in person" sexual contact only or if they were also including cyber/phone sex. That changes my answer quite drastically! (And I'd love to take this survey again in 6 months when TGIB's been living out here for a bit and see how my answers change!)

Awww, I couldn't take it because right now I only have one romantic relationship. I was hoping I could answer based on previous experiences and/or goals. Oh well, reading the results will be interesting either way.

That was fun, especially because I've been with my primary 3 years and my secondary only 2 months. It really made me evaluate the relationships.

Thank you for coming back and sharing your results with us!

Back