A request: state your gender and sexual preference/orientation

Magdlyn

Staff member
I have been noticing how confusing it can be here, with so many lesbians, gay men and bi or pansexuals. When a new person posts, it can be so hard to tell if it's a woman or a man, b/c many queers are now married, even legally if they are so lucky.

I dont know if anyone is confused as I am. But it would be great to have new people start their posts by clearing this up. Poly is confusing enough. Stating one's gender (male, female, transgender, genderqueer etc etc), and sexual preference (straight, bi, pansexual, gay, lesbian, married, living together etc) sure would make at least some things clearer!

Thank you for your consideration of this request. :)

Female - Lesbian, more accurately probably bi...married (in some states anyway)

I'm actually equally confused, should be some kind of handle tag for it...

Female - Lesbian, more accurately probably bi...married (in some states anyway)

Married to a woman too, I know.

I am a cis-gendered female, married to man, but divorcing. In a serious LTR with a transgendered female, for 20 months now. We are both pansexual. That is, attracted to people of any gender, male, female, or somewhere in between.

female, bisexual

Female, living with male partner & selectively bi-sexual

Female, Bi, married to Karma and "my wife" (haven't thought of a good nickname for her yet)

Decided I'll call her Panda, it's what I call her in day to day life anyway :)

Last edited:
Female- straight, living single :)

Hum, ok.
As I mentioned when I joined, I am not in ANY relationship, let alone poly. I am just intrigued by polyamory, and I joined to make myself visible, didn't want to lurk unseen....seemed kind of rude.

That being said, I am straight, and have only had relationships with men. One man at a time;0)
I am afraid I'm not exciting at all.

Oh, I'm female. Whoops....sorry. Almost forgot to add that...in case it wasn't obvious;0)

Last edited:
Female, pansexual
engaged to Indigo - male, straight, poly (looking for someone else to share his/our life with)
dating Mr. A - male, straight, mono

Back