Introducing your relationship style to your kids...

Perhaps you could start by not letting your partner and girlfriend fondle your breasts in front of your children.

Last edited:
OP wanted advice on how to handle or deal or cope with the fact that her (~4/5 year old) daughter grabs her boobs, then when told not to, asks "but why? You let [him] and [her] do it." Op is also going through a custody battle, so what better way to help her case than to post sexual-ish things that involve her kids on the internet!

That makes ME an asshole when I point it out. Of course it was couched in these wonderful "poly famblee" terms; but by now I know most of you trust me to assess these cases for what they are, especially when the OP is ashamed enough to delete their own words and run for the nearest high ground.

Last edited:
Wait wait - i just remembered that Group Think™ affords parents and children over-lapping their sexual experiences! Might as well get them started as early as possible.

^ very VERY sarcastic to make a point and don't think this is funny AT.ALL. I may not HAVE kids but I have BEEN a kid.

Back