a thirds story XP

budKEP

I was introduced to this forum by my GF(recently anounced so) as one of her resources to explain what it is she is asking me consider, roughly 6 months ago now.

I'm found by one of my most special friend and old love. You know the story. Messages leads to talk. Talk leads to dessires. Leads to actions. She is still in house with her family. At the time things were wrong at home. And under the impression that things were over. We start building a deeply intimate relation. She is next state 3 hours away so I can't just walk over and see her when I like X( but given the circumstances this was for the best ATM. The distance still eats me up. We plan our first meet up a months time from our intimate talk start. She put out that she still loves the father of her daughter but being that I was just out of a unhealthy marriage with a angry wife but the best mother I could ever ask for for my daughter, I thought I understood her reasoning for the love. Nope I hadn't a clue.

At our first meet a month after spending almost literally every spare second off the clock talking to each other and on the clock messaging one another. We see each other in person for the first time in almost 13 years. Wow. This amazing caring person is right there before me( lol sorry for mushiness ). We talk. Walk. Get some grub. And that's when she tells me she is confused as to what she truely wants. And that this that we were doing was not settling well with her. I could tell she was under stress but had no idea what about. she asks that we not spend the night together. I'm a weird person, when an emotional bond is broke I don't have sexual urges, but I am first and foremost her friend so I try to help her work out what it is that's troubling her. We head our respective directions home.

After A few days of worrying and trying to figure out what she needs to be right Again. She introduces me to this forum and wikepedia(sp?). And that she is going to tell her fiancée about me and her wish to have the both of us intimately in her life. I was not terribly sure I was ok with the thought of it. So I begged her to never tell him of me and work on repairing what has with him. Stubborn is the only word that explains her ways. She was attoning for her actions against him and introducing me to her family at the same time. Oh if only we knew then what we know now.

Needless to say my first conversation with him was not a conversation lol but a drunken school trash talking minute(let me explain myself a little more- I quit sharing my feelings and thoughts with just about everyone, one becouse my wife quit listening and it felt better to hold it in than be ignored and second cause I felt all I did was complain when I had my few Precious moments around my brothers. But since I moved out of my marriage I put and end to such behavior. And promised I would never debase myself so low ever again). Back to the first talk with him, he asked I answered. Did I touch her? Yes. Would I have gone farther? Yes. I am so sorry he met me in this point of my life. I would have loved to sugar coat it for him to spare his feelings.

I told her to let me be the bad guy And he can hate me and forgive her. But, stubborn and walks the narrow path of righteousness ; ) somewhat. Granted I don't steal gfs, or wives. Im very sensitive to cheating. In my eyes its not what we were doing. But not to him and I guess her. Never really had her clarify if she felt it was.

Phone convo 1. Not good. Phone convo 2. not any better. Now she is fully explaining to him her dessires as us. I'm still not sure I can handle this at all. But she has stolen my heart fully and I have to know if this is possible, so I agree to start this trip to where ever it takes us.

Ill remember this next phone Call from him till the day I die I'm sure. The first sign of love in his voice, confused but knowing he needs her in his life and is willing to meet me in person and work on her and I getting dates. Seems like an eternity ago. He is giving me the third degree on her safety of her heart and a few threats ; ) and here i am with one of the largest smiles on my face the whole time because my bubbys dream is starting to maybe be a realization.

Lol that's first chapter

Promise ill work on sentence breaks next time

Last edited:
As for the OP, It's really good to hear from you.

And I found my reaction a little odd... When I was first reading it, my thought was "it would be good if they could get their marriage on track before she looks outside it" but then when I learned who "she" was and who "you" were, and therefore what I've read about the husband, my attitude completely changed. Not that going outside the marriage will help the marriage, actually could strain it more, but I really think she needs someone sane and honest and supportive in her life, and it really sounds like that's what you are.

Nice to "meet" you, welcome to the forum, hope you both stick around and let us know how it keeps going!

Last edited by a moderator:
First - I tried reading this...oh 8 times today...it was painful...thanks for fixing it :)
Second - thanks for sharing, sometimes writing out what is happening will help. I will speak to a specific I can relate to

I quit sharing my feelings and thoughts with just about everyone, one becouse my wife quit listening and it felt better to hold it in than be ignored and second cause I felt all I did was complain when I had my few Precious moments around my brothers. But since I moved out of my marriage I put and end to such behavior. And promised I would never debase myself so low ever again

In my world. I have a difficult time sharing my true emotions, past that I have a REALLY hard time sharing my true fears and weaknesses. I can relate to what you describe, although we likely have different things to share, because in so many ways I don't know if sharing has broken or created stronger bonds. I recently opened up to a woman more than I have to any other beside my wife...which has since turned only into friendship. (I know some people would castrate me for that sentence)...in my life, excluding my amazing wife, whenever I share emotions people back away, I have been trained to hide. I wish you luck in your journey...keep up the strength to continue opening up...it been the most brutal fight of my life and I have...faith that it will end up being positive in the end.

2nd chapter of a thirds

a little info on my GF. she is a google addict. not slightly, no she is a major hooked googler.

and this brings us to the next few months of our lives building together. Bubby(aka GF) and I start divulging in all the literature we can get our hands on. using the forums and websites for information on the poly topic at hand. and wow are there a lot of coined words that have been attached to poly. my favorite by far and key to not losing my mind, compersion.

during this time in my life, something i would have never considered is coming about. a woman i love and is most precious to me, whom i wish to share my everything with (nothing held back) is also in love with and intimate with another. such a swirl of emotions followed. using her as my base, for i love everything about her. and everything includes everyone. i found a peace and appreciation for the relationship she is sharing with fiancee. i wish it truely only took as long to get to that point as it does for you to read this. but i still like a little vagueness around details, and bubby has been absolutely brilliant at keeping my feelings in mind when discussing themselves with me.

while im having my studies on relations 101+1, bubby and fiancee have tons more on their plate than I. for starters we all know that what is trying to be achieved is not going to happen if the primary is not at minimum 100%. after much talking we agreed though we love each other, we need to step back into a friend only status. both for ourselves, since just being lovey over the phone generated an extreme need for one another that was not about to be met anytime soon. and at the request of and for fiancee, so he could come to his own acceptance of what we need of each other.

for reasons completely understandable the relationship between fiancee and I was very strained and almost non-existant. of course i let it be known that if fiancee ever wanted/needed to talk that im here and my phone is always on. the focus there was on the two of them. i played the role as friend for bubby to talk to and bounce her feelings and thoughts of off. anything i could do to help them achieve what they needed was my focus. which taught me that i still need to focus on myself or i loose a little sanity after hours alone =P. and when such cases happened both fiancee and bubby were there to help me stand again.

this period was the most personally enabling period of my life. it also helped me accept my personal feelings as a failure in my previous marriage. poly seemed such a completely different way of life in my eyes at first glance. the general love of one another was easy enough to grasp, but i felt the dynamics of such a relationship would be more related to rocket science. instead, surprised i am to read that this is something i not only can understand and easily enough apply but that its not much different from any mono relationship id ever been in.

coming to terms with the fact that her and I will not happen immediately had a bitter sweet feel to it. the good first, it is giving us a chance to more completely take each others all in and not move quikly letting emotions fully control us. to make sure we know what we want, need and expect of each other. bitter, because i have to wait =(. lol to clarify, sex last on list, no hand holding or kisses yet or intimate huggies, but i could stare into her eyes as hard as i liked (little piece of heaven).

the waiting and keeping myself in check is something very alien to me. in regards to a relationship. its one thing when there is no emotional bond, and shes just not that into you. but to know that my feelings are mirrored in every way and still contain myself gave me irrational feelings of an outside control, absolute helplessness and unless constant attention was paid to, a quik draining self esteem. i understood that under better circumstances things would have moved more fluidly and at a pace that could actually be noticed. but my psyche was not hearing any of it at times.

at one point i did call it off completely. this is actually refered to as THE TUESDAY lol. the time frame is fuzy, its some where around 3 months in. i have seen bubby once for 2 or 3 hours since our first secret meet up and with what felt like no light at the end of the tunnel. my thoughts raced to extremes. from thinking i should make demands, try and create situations to i should sever all ties, go hide in the mountains (i love the mountains).

during all this bubby and fiancee are having a hard time re-establishing what it is they have lost. and thru a comment from me about fiancee and a reaction i didnt expect out of bubby, i quit voicing hearts feelings(fully denying them when im talking to bubby). days slyde by and my feelings arnt being addressed to their full needs. so i decided that this (i felt the relationship was to blame, not a lack of communication) was very unhealthy for me. and creating unhealthy thoughts of these two wonderfull people, whom i hope to keep a friendship with if this is not for any of us.

and so i did the hardest thing i had to and in the weakest way i could. not even a phone call, i message that this is not working and that i am not continuing the poly side of this relationship anymore. and to please not call me in the morning( cause i melt when i hear her voice).

=P good spot for a break

SchrodingersCat "Nice to "meet" you, welcome to the forum, hope you both stick around and let us know how it keeps going! "

its a pleasure and thanks and this place has become a comfortable place for a greater understanding with (though you know me not, uber lurker) people i have grown to know and understand about where their hearts come from. so i might lurk but ill stick around im sure =)

Ariakas "First - I tried reading this...oh 8 times today...it was painful...thanks for fixing it
Second - thanks for sharing""it been the most brutal fight of my life and I have...faith that it will end up being positive in the end."

lol your welcome on both acounts. and i hold that faith as well =)

SchrodingersCat "And I found my reaction a little odd... When I was first reading it, my thought was "it would be good if they could get their marriage on track before she looks outside it" but then when I learned who "she" was and who "you" were, and therefore what I've read about the husband, my attitude completely changed. Not that going outside the marriage will help the marriage, actually could strain it more, but I really think she needs someone sane and honest and supportive in her life, and it really sounds like that's what you are.

Yes, it has a definite feel of backwards way of going about it X). And in the beggining I had a feeling of imposing in on something that is none of my business. I can only hope that I did help and not impede progress between them selves.

The hardest part was to not be judgmental to one side or the other and still be compassionate to the indavidual needs either person required.

Sorry took so long to reply to your comment on us X)

Ariakas "In my world. I have a difficult time sharing my true emotions, past that I have a REALLY hard time sharing my true fears and weaknesses. I can relate to what you describe, although we likely have different things to share, because in so many ways I don't know if sharing has broken or created stronger bonds.

Its a hard choice to decide when absolute honesty or a tastefull selection of words are needed from me. Personally I have a craving to be surrounded by those who only speak blatantly, even if it hurts to hear I've come to respect and value their opinion more than those who can't.

I'm a very sympathetic person. And I empathize more than I care to admit. And so my own opinions of others tend to hurt my feelings as well lol. Talking to another about myself, has always been easy if I want that person in my life. Its a this is me, who I am and if you can accept that then it was meant to be(even if I'm dying to hear a positive response).

Honesty up front has always left the feeling of completion and left little or no doubt as to wether I didn't do something right.

Ariakas, I hope you find the way that agrees with your hearts dessire the most X)

I have to say I am impressed by your interest and your initiative. I have never been a "3rd" but I was dating one for a few months. Once it got to serious she backed away. She doesn't and won't consider a relationship as my wife and I would love to have with her. Obviously thats her choice, and I can't fault her.

Reading this, while it hasn't worked out to this point, I am happy to see people interested in at least understanding. While I am still not convinced I am 100% poly (I am at the stage where I think this wonderful woman was likely a 1 off piece of chance, feels almost like a cosmic tease haha) I enjoy knowledge and perspective. Poly has introduced something very important to any relationship, full disclosure communication. Even examing poly as a potential lifestyle has greatly improved my relationship, hopefully you can walk away with a life lesson you can carry into future relationships :)

Its a hard choice to decide when absolute honesty or a tastefull selection of words are needed from me. Personally I have a craving to be surrounded by those who only speak blatantly, even if it hurts to hear I've come to respect and value their opinion more than those who can't.

I should say I am very blatant...If you think of emotions as layers of an onion, I have a lot of things I am willing to show anyone. The inner core is what I find hard to expose. When I do I feel absolutely vulnerable and its a time and information, that can be used to easily hurt me.

Honesty up front has always left the feeling of completion and left little or no doubt as to wether I didn't do something right.

Ariakas, I hope you find the way that agrees with your hearts dessire the most X)

Yours as well, enjoy the journey :)

When posting in a forum like this surround what your are quoting in [ quote ] and [ /quote ] (take away the spaces) it will "quote" what you are trying to reference :)

Yes, it has a definite feel of backwards way of going about it X). And in the beggining I had a feeling of imposing in on something that is none of my business. I can only hope that I did help and not impede progress between them selves.

The hardest part was to not be judgmental to one side or the other and still be compassionate to the indavidual needs either person required.

Sorry took so long to reply to your comment on us X)

I actually posted about this on the triangulation thread. You never imposed and we were always grateful (and continue to be) for the outside insight. As I said before you translate my heart so well, more than I was able to at times and you speak boy, which I do not.

As he said he doesn't think he would be breaking down his wall if it wasn't for you. I guess I always knew he was closed off, but I took it as being gaurded as a result of his childhood abuse. I didn't really see how much I was on the outside until you came along I truly learned what it meant to be connected to another soul with nothing but absolute honesty from both parties no matter how hard thoses truths were to hear or share.

You are never an imposition. Never ever a bother! We love and appreciate all that you have brought to our lives. And through all of our confiding in you, you were amazing at being unbiased. I hope we show how much we truly appreciate you.

Last edited:

I feel this way too. I love bluntness. Like you say, it can be painful sometimes. But as long as they're not saying it to be hurtful, I find it much easier to recover from hard, unadulterated truth. When people try to be subtle, I tend to misinterpret their point, and that usually leads to me being confused and reacting to my interpretation rather than their intended meaning.

With practice, I think it's possible to have "absolute truth" packaged in "a tasteful selection of words." It's all about putting things in the positive frame of reference.

been a min. sorry

to begin let me clear up a slip(major slip). i had seen bubby twice not once. a verry verry important day(im suprised she never brought it up). i did go down to visit bubby and fiancee at their place of residence. =) it was mine and fiancee's first time to meet up in person. we planned the meetup whilst bubby's baby bubby was out with family, to keep the meet simple. a planned 2 hour meet turned into a more of a 6 hour stay, so not only did i meet fiancee i also got to meet baby bubby (uber bubbly). it was a most wonderfull day in my book. everyone was very ... behaved? lol not that we all were planning a masacre, well my brother here totally was angry it got planned while he has his boy(he thought id need back up lol).

something else needed to be clarified. though, i visit few of mine and far between. i have a family both blood and non- that so far i have found is like few others i have ever met. from the begining ive had open discusions with all my brothers(5) only ones blood and he is actually my uncle =P and my father. the women of my family are very outspoken so i did choose to wait till i see them in person to explain my state of engagement =). i say unlike others because they all are very open minded and vocal. so up here i have a fiercely built support group to talk to. where as bubby and fiancee do not have such a network. thats a story in itself, wrought with every terrible incedent anyone of us can ever recall in our lives when trusting another, cept it seemed to happen everytime.

now i am sorry for not picking up story sooner, harsh week (ima post on general for thoughts and to be rheemed).

third chapter of a third (best title yet =P)

i sent one message to bubby saying, What you read in my last story post, i also sent a im sorry message to fiancee. terrible, i dont text even. i send them both facebook messages =/ knowing fiancee may never recieve it, lol he never checks hehe. but bubby checks first thing every morning, i usually write a good morning message to her before i go to sleep (usually about 4 hours afore she wakes up).
((((we usually share a phone conver. for round 50 min.( i can talk on my phone at work without to much trouble) until she has to clock in. then we talk for the almost full hour at lunch. then a call after work that ranges from 15-30 min. on average. not including the texties all during work and the random messages around dinner. usually never a shortage of talking or things to talk about between us. lol i think her texties the first month of our getting to know each other including her other texts to others if i remember was in the few thousands lol.))))

so needles to say i awoke to a phone call in the morning to bubbies ringtone. ill never not answer her calls. panic stricken and confused is what she was. this trip i took to my decision was purely done by myself and hidden from everyone (mistake breaking my side of communication). i tell her what i want and why. that im fiending for someone in a unhealthy way (i would have murdered, maybe not litteraly..maybe, for a real hug from her).

and the day makes it about oh 5 min. after we get off the phone when i get suprised by a generally honestly concerned call from fiancee. asking what is going on. asking what can be done to help. he steps up like (and im still wary of him at this time) i never ever thought would. i turn down a day date with bubby for a more needed family date at my place this time. i know i needed time with her,alone, but there was still a gap with me and fiancee that unless me and him work on it how can he trust me with his fiancee.

keep a count cause bubby did, thats one date turned down. lol.

a little fast forward, during which im sorting where i lost it, why and to re-establish our comunica together with bubby again. all the while i was sharing with my family, but they arent the source of my resolve. she is. and so i should have never stopped with her. but she needed someone to listen at the time (calling you out bubby =P, your words). we have another most wonderfull visit, i have my baby bubby and they theirs (they are adorable together). we have a late breakfast(lol im a horrible cook, but i survive, maybe no one else does though). i am bout to start lunch but first I i had to make a resolution clear to fiancee, that first and foremost their relationship is more important to me than bubby and mine.

the reason behind this is in my swirls scary thoughts of sabatoge came to mind. in my life, speaking it means i will accomplish it to the best of my abillity to achieve. next, that if bubby and fiancee split that it will not be for me. that for what ever reason if they break apart, im out of the relationship with bubby (therefore making the primary very much more important to me). I have had and still do have detailed talks with bubby about her and fiancee, back then i used to feel sick while i was on the phone giving her advise or my thoughts on how to help her relationship with fiancee or something of the sort. ( i can honestly say i never did fiancee wrong in my advise, maybe thought it but didnt do. sorry fiancee when you read this =/ , )

well, my spoken resolution,, uterly backfired and scared fiancee right out of my house before i could even get the stove warm. later this day they tell me all he heard was "if she leaves you" and "thoughts of sabatoge" and everything else was lost in the wind lol. fiancee leaves fairly quikly for a station vaca. in the car and bubby asks a few questions for clarification and then family day ends instantly, fiancee has a wall up and they leave me in the makings of another WTH am i doing?

later this day after bubby explains to fiancee what was actually said by me. him and i share a conver. and everyone calms cools and is collected =).

this is the end of the easy days lol =)

Last edited:
fourth chapter

this last visit was around 2 weeks afore x-mas (to keep the timeline built). now thru all of this bubby and fiancee are still working on them, every day it seems there is a new focus of attention. thru all of that my episodes last a few days for pretty much all of them. the hard part is that is not the case for bubby and fiancees focus's. aside from my episodes the relationship between me and bubby can only be described as devinely molded by the gods cause it is so perfect, warm and absolutely intensely emotionally gratifying.

fiancee and I are doing very well communicating. as only to boyishly tendencied men can lol, we share grunts and brief updates (im feeling more of the family than i have ever before) =). when i get a call or message from fianceee asking if the 23rd is good for me? hmm? for me and bubby alone and over night. OMG, im a moron. i say id rather do a family day again instead, for though we talk more there is still a gap and i feel the outsider.

were you keeping count, thats two dates declined.

a few days slyde, things are good. as always im fiendishly missing bubby in everyway. when she asks why i keep refuseing the date offers. i give her the reason. she begins to tell me of the feeling of rejection she is getting from it and that maybe i should reconsider. yea, my phone can simultaniously call two people at the same time cause im pretty sure she didnt finish that sentence and the date was set =P. there were questions about why i changed my mind from fiancee. and the answer was easy, cause i get to be a little greedy lol.

the weekend before the over night date,i have plans to visit the whole family out of state. this was a perfect thing, cause rarely are all the women of my familly in one city much less state at the same time. so nows the time for me to clarify to all them the dynamics of the relationship between bubby and i in person (if i do it over the phone it makes them think they can call lol did i tell you their outspoken yet?lol). the moms i just threw it at them. biological mommy rode with me there (6hours drive) so we covered every angle. terrible time for Ma to start picking up religion (recently re-aquainting herself with Jehovas witnesses)lol.

all the males in my family have the exact same mindset on this topic from the begining, "eh? really? you sure? ok. i support ya =)". the one thing in comon with all the females in my family, cept my little sister(though she may just not mentioned it) is that they all tell me how they have been in multiple relationships at the same time and how it will never work, etc etc. both Ma's were in open dating, dating relations. and eldest sister was actually a secondary in a V (where the wife was never ok with the idea). so, unfortunately for me the loudest female in my family is the one with the closest connection to what im trying to achieve with bubby. and she was in a deffinite fail scenario if the primaries could reconcile their differences.

thankfully i saved the telling her about us like 5 min. before i left (actually asked everyone to keep it from her hahah im a terrible brother). i didnt know she was in a V until she called me on my drive home with Ma and baby bubby. and because of my baby we had to(thankfully) keep the conver. short and inocent lol. now to get home asap couse i have a sweet date to get ready for next week.

first date, we have planned a whole day of activities. anything to keep us busy and comfortable. the boundaries are almost on in full we get hand holding and general hugs. but, who cares my bubby is here where i can look at her and not a pic thats a background on my cell. here where i can talk to and not get a cramp in my arm hold a phone lol. we did a typical romantics first date. the breakfast, lunch and dinner. i cooked the first two and we went out for the third. watched Avatar in the theatre (i may have cried a little but theres no proof). and went to the pub for pool with my brother (that lives here) so they could meet properly. they are both (the best cooks in the world) food enthusiast, and get kicks out of ripping on eachothers regional dishes. which i enjoy =) they both are a trip when their emotions are riled =P.

the next morning she heads back home with both of us walking in the clouds from a most enjoyable visit (a little underestimation lol). and with a date set for the next weekend if i remember correctly for a family day down at their residence. =) bubby overload here i come. me and baby bubby make the drive down and once again these angels are BFFs like they've known each other forever , cuteness was pileing on the floors there was so much. this visit litteraly signified the most relaxed the three of us have ever been together. its getting easier with every time. boys still grunt, bubby is skipping around like a school girl ; ).

this visit nearly almost went into an overnight over there lol. we left many hours after night fall. mostly cause the baby bubbies ,arm in arm, ran everywhere hiding to stay together longer. oh yea bubby melted in the middle of the day, visibly so, when she got to stretch out on the couch head in fiancees lap and feet pressed against me.

i called this the hard times cause though my relations with bubby are flawless atm, hers and his is shakey and we all feel the strain of it. and i am leaving the details of their troubles out for respect of their business. it was a fierce month for them. and they pulled thru it, so heres to the success of working as a team. and this is the month of Jan. only one more month to go.

this is good spot for break =)

Last edited:
i dont care, it is what it is

=) an odd tittle to go with a smiley i know =). but, you know it, it is what it is. things have changed since the last i posted. biggie, bubby and her baby bubby have moved in w/ me. we are waiting for financial circumstances to transpire for fiancee to move up also. life is substantially amazing i admit, but how can i not feel as though im the 2nd.

atm i am battling every primary bone in my soul to not be.... ugly/angry/not nice i guess. yesterday marked our year anniversary of physically seeing one another in a relationship.

rewind to 1.5 months ago, they lived there (250 miles away). i lived here. she came up for dates (full weekends), i came down for visits (until the last time did i get P.T. w/ bubby (which i stayed home so bubby n fiancee could also get ditto), no prob =). my last visit down did she and i get public (meaning fiancee was pressent) Q.T. meaning physical acknowledgment of each others for loss of a better word, our own existence.

back to present, i feel like weve regressed. fiancee has been up to visit two weekends now (one is still in progress). when he is present i get no acknowledgment. its difficult i guess, i have no prob w/ fiancee getting mad time for themselves. i just feel.... forgotten. it really blows my roommate persona up n out in the open. bubby messaged me that she doesnt want this to feel as such (n i completely understand, i have not been in the relationship for 7 years and am now separated by the 250miles) but i do.

sorry this really only amounts to a vent. i am ok. we all are fabulous. you, readers, just get to receive my blow off =P.

gangster, budkep

Last edited:
my formal appolagies

the time bubby n i share is just shy of divine (you know what i mean, perfect). our moments are writen from fairy tales. my soul quakes and eyes water when i am not near her. the present we hold, amazing. the future we plan, almost imaginable. when we were apart, she could spread my every being out and know what is up just from inflections in my timbre in a phone conversation. physically present w/ each other we are growing accustomed to each others quirks n habits but if it escalates we can take a moments breath talk it out and be "right as rain" quoting old lady in a movie ;).

fiancee and i, its a (sometimes) dont ask dont tell relationship. though we are both extremely....male lol. we dont have a strained relation. we shooot the (poop). talk about our on goings and any discrepancies we have when we have them. its like gaining a brother in my family. =) our relationship has been very pleasant and enjoyable mostly because of our ability to appreciate one anothers water on a ducks back philosophy, if its not harmfull whats the problem lol.

i have my worries, my personal concerns as to present, future and irrational possibillities. bubby has heard and been there to do her best to reassure me of us, but that just is not what irrational is is it ;). im working on me 24/7 for us, i need to be the best me i can be for the collective us. ditto goes for everyone in our V.

all knows this is new/ challenging/ difficult to any new to this (as we are). but i cant stress enough how much communication is in this. with out it there can not be a "it". agreed, its needed for just a monogamous relation. doubly so in a poly. though advise and sudgestions are easy to give, applying them in your life take your lifes offering. how can we expect any less in a life long applied dynamic.

My lovey, You put on a brave face last night for us didn't you? It's a very hard thing to have three weeks straight with me and then C comes up and I spend every night with him. If it helps any, C struggles with sencondary feelings too. The thing I try to voice is comparing will always bring up these feelings. Because 1) my relationship is unique with each of you and 2) circumstances always dictate the situation. When you came down to visit us we did not have a 3rd bed to retire to and with a 5 year old whos path to mommy and daddy's room goes directly through the livingroom where you would sleep it was impossible to fall asleep in your arms there, but we had our weekends where our arms never separated and didn't have to share each other with another soul. Complete privacy. Now that I live with you and not C, we do have a 3rd bedroom and our daughter also knows her mommy and daddy are together so openness is more available to us, but privacy is not. (5 year old) and we have a full house now so we had to make our one on one time last night. Which we felt selfish for. We stayed up waiting for you to return home. We were worried and you walked in with the biggest smile ever. Not sure if it was happy to see us and see that we cared or putting on a brave face. I'll ask when we have some alone time tonight.

Alls I know is, I love you and what we have is untouchable by anyone. We combine into something amazing and I will always do my best to make you feel like the soulmate you are. I did try to give you lots of affection. I know it will never be enough. I have that same insatiable hunger for you... But I try to fill you up. It's always a fear that I will make one of you feel less than. I never want to do this. Situations and circumstances make this feeling arise and that is understandable sometimes. I just don't want my actions to ever make this feelings come for either of you. I know that once we are all up here this will ease and I hope the comparing will subside. I told C this morning when he spoke of his own secondary feelings that it had gotten so bad at one point that he spent all of his time with me talking about the time you were getting with me. He sees it now. I hope he nor you go thrpugh it this badly ever again.

Lub Lub Lub You!!!

Back