New and on a roller coaster

Pk64nj

Hello all, my wife an I are new to this and are going through a lot of ups and downs. We are very much in love and we have never cheated on each other. For about 8 - 10 months we talked about swinging. We were both into that and very excited to get started. In the talking process also talked a lot about a threesome with another guy. We were both very much into that as well. She had a business colleague that had hit on her in the past so she arranged a lunch with him an her to figure out what e was into. I kind of knew were the "lunch" was gonna go and sure enough in the middle of it I get a text saying he wants o get a room, so I said go for it, I was into it and it worked out well. Very exciting for the both of us. After several "lunches" after wich she would basically get kicked out the hotel room door she met another guy who was recently divorced and was ok with the open marriage thing. But they kinda got crazy about each other and I didn't bargain for sharing my wife on that level. It was just supposed to be just sex and something we were doing together . Hence the roller coaster . I'm trying to get used to it and make it work and she is willing to end it if it causes to much trouble between us but she really
enjoys it. Some days I'm ok with it and others it's killing me. Has anyone had this type of situation?

Yes, they have been in your situation. Read around here. Do a search in the tags for "swinging" "casual sex" "open" whatever interests you. Look at the stickies too.

Yeah, it's a pretty common scenario, as far as I can tell... feelings aren't "supposed" to develop but they're not something people can consciously control, so they do. Great resources at www.morethantwo.com.

Back