Seeking mature couple (M/F) in NC/SC in poly or open-marriage relationship

candente

I am a straight male, in NC; retired from my profession. I am considered good looking, have nice teeth, tall, slender, intelligent, conversant, empathetic, courteous, sensuous, imaginative, highly erotic and have an extremely high libido.

I have been in a vanilla relationship, that sometimes involved swinging and a third in several long-term poly relationships (MFM). I do not want the involvement that comes with single women. I want to be part of a poly relationship, where the female is sexually intimate and I am an extra "husband" and/or lover, or, an exclusive partner of a female, involved in an open marriage. I do not wish to disrupt the marriage; only to be an enhancement. I expect to be involved than than just being a "fuck buddy".

The relationship would be long-term to indefinite. There should be absolutely no jealousy from the male and he would be considered a friend. I will travel to meet them and, if travel is involved, I would appreciate them hosting my stay.

If you are interested, please contact me and we can discuss more details about what you desire and what I am searching to find.

Monkeys

I like the avatar photo! :) It's sweet to read what you seek when a monkey is about to point a gun at itself or another? I can get really creative with what I come up with for "the message" when you combine the two.

If you believe in Darwinism and the theory of evolution, the chimp is primal origin of "Dirty Harry" (Clint Eastwood).

LOL, funny Candente. I would like to get to know you better. My husband and I are looking for just such an extra person in our marriage. PM me sometime.:)

Back