Missouri couple

Tapahtyn

My husband and I are looking for another. Call it looking for a unicorn, but I personally do NOT want to date another man. I'm 33, he is 41 and we are both into fitness, myself competing in fitness competitons in the past. We are very strong communicators and are very confident. We both have children, love hanging out and going out. We both have tattoos and piercings. I would love to have another girlfriend but here in Missouri, we are having a hard time finding someone who fits the bill. Anyway, been talking to some people in different areas, but no luck where we are :( PM me if you are interested thanks!!

Sounds like fun!

I'm into fitness to altough I dont get to do most things I would like to. Mainly because I have a 2 yr old and we happen to live a hour from anywhere! I do say Im into fitness because I love nutrition and cooking. I walk every chance I get with the kids on our land .. I use dvd to work out!! Yeah!! I am lonely and it bothers me that I cant seem to met anyone. But I guess that would require me to leave the house more right. Thats why I decide to use the internet. I must say It is intimidationg and I feel lost in the search!

i understand, around here the luck of finding a female who is into fitness and a couple is almost non existant. I must say working at a gym helps me scope out, but I would never approach them about going out. :(

Back