York, PA poly M seeking LTR with M,F,or a couple

Hello everyone! I am a bit new to this forum but not all too new to the idea of polyamory. I was involved in a poly relationship once over the past 11 months. To be honest, it was a very pleasant relationship and I loved my partner so very much. I never had any problem with anything when it came to the relationship, though it did promptly have to come to an end. Though we are still very close friends, still in love, and do hope to eventually get back together. As such I have been wanting to explore things with others still. I am cautious and have very little tolerance for cowboys(girls) so those that wish to "turn" me into a mono person should not respond. Though I am not a very hard person to get along with ^^

I am a Male from York, PA. 22 years old , Pansexual

About me:

I think I am a very fun loving and personable individual. I find that I am very relaxed about many things and am open to a variety of interests. I personally enjoy video games, reading, writing, board games, card games, gardening, roleplaying games, walking in the park, enjoying nature, watching movies, dancing, cooking, and really anything to do with animals. I am a social butterfly and love to do things with people. I also have an affectionate personality. I love to cuddle up on the couch with someone, good conversation, going out to coffee, etc. I love going out on dates too.

I love many genres of music and movies. I love anything I can dance to and movie wise I like anything from Hero flicks to comedies to romances. In fact, I am a very romantic person in general.

What I am looking for:

At the moment I am looking for a playful and fun male, female, gender queer, trans, or a couple even. In fact I would love a couple because I feel I could learn more from two or three people in a successful relationship. I want something long term and I specifically want someone that is alright with the fact that I may get back together with my love in the future, the one that showed me what poly was. She still has my heart and I still love her so much, so I do wish for someone that would be ok with the possibility of her and I getting back together. So as long as someone won't try to interfere with that possibility, then it'll be alright ^.^

I would love someone(s) who I can be friends with. Someone who could go out on dates and go have some drinks at a bar or a coffee shop. Also someone who would like to sit on a couch and cuddle up with me on the couch or bed and watch a movie. It would be very nice if they were playful, flirty, fun, a little nerdy or had similar interests in what I had. I would love someone who is perfectly fine with me no matter how I am and they can accept that at times I love to be dragged off to play or just cuddle up and sometimes I would just like to curl up with them. It would be amazing if they would get along with not only me, but my family here. If they are able to get along with everyone, it would be so very nice. I am very much ok with someone who is a little wild and silly, as well as fun and bouncy. Anything more to do with stuff in the bedroom, I can and will gladly explain if asked in a PM, email, or message on my IMs.

Thats pretty much a summery of what I can tell you at this time. It's been a long time since I have written a personals ad and such, I feel a bit rusty and wondering if I left anything out ^^;

Again, feel free to ask about anything you wish! I am an open book and love answering any and all questions.

That was a very nice and comprehensive post! I hope you find someone(s)!

I am curious (as I am sure others are) as to what caused the prompt ending of the the prior/possibly future relationship (geography? family obligations?) You certainly don't have to share more if you don't want to.

JaneQ

PS. I am a sci-fi geek myself and a reader (mostly "hard" SF). I'm also addicted to a free MMORPG...:D

Well the reason me and my love broke up was because early on there were some trust issues, which were resolved and I have grown from. And in the end, there was a boundary that was crossed accidentally and the price was losing the relationship. I have grown a lot since then and am definitely a more careful, loving, honest, and respecting person since then. They could attest to this if prompted too possibly. But I wouldn't want to bring up old drama. I live drama free now as best as possible :) I am just afraid that because things were new and I was immature in the past that people wouldn't have much interest in me now because of it.

I live drama free now as best as possible :)

Hear! Hear!

I am just afraid that because things were new and I was immature in the past that people wouldn't have much interest in me now because of it.

Many (a lot? most?) people make mistakes/errors in judgement (boy do we ever! - as the "Jackassery" posts in my "Journey" blog will attest to). Learning /growing from these and getting past them is the trick (which some people, unfortunately, never seem to get). Good job on the learning curve!

JaneQ

Thank you so very much ^^ I have been told by my love that I have learned fast from my experiences. I just hope to find someone(s) that are interested and seeing how things go. I am at a good point in my life right now and want to delve deeper into things as a whole, including seeing what other aspects of poly I haven't touched upon yet.

I just want to pitch in and say that Nova has made amazing leaps since he first tried polyamory. As his past partner I can truly say he has done the work to become and honest forthcoming individual, and continues to grow and improve himself each day. He has learned the importance of boundaries and is now one of the most respectful people I know. He would be a blessing in the life of anyone new he gets involved with ^.^

Back