Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year! Happy 2010 everyone! We've reached another year and another decade. The new millennium is now 10 years old.

I give thanks for the goals accomplished, needs met and lessons learned within this past year. I am grateful for meeting the wonderful people I have this year.

I hope that the New Year brings you all that you need and many of the things that you wish for!

*blows kisses*

Happy New Year!

~Raven~

Happy New Year everyone! :)

(I actually got into a discussion with a coworker on if this is a new decade or not. 2001 was the official new year of the millenium since there was no year 0. So we are in year 9 of the millenium. Maybe we should just roll 1 BCE into the first decade to get rid of some of this confusion. :) )

HNY to all !

(I actually got into a discussion with a coworker on if this is a new decade or not. 2001 was the official new year of the millenium since there was no year 0. So we are in year 9 of the millenium. Maybe we should just roll 1 BCE into the first decade to get rid of some of this confusion. :) )

<<chuckle>> Funny - had this same discussion last night myself.
Maybe it depends on how important the concept of nothingness is to you (numeral zero) ?

LoL, I've had this discussion before. You know I just don't know hehe.

~Raven~

Back