Hey Everyone!!

Lovelife

Hey everyone.. I'm new to poly, but very interested in learning more. I read about poly from a blog awhile ago and as I was reading I had an "aha" moment.. where I realized that it put a definition on the way I had been thinking and feeling for a few yrs. Since then I've read some more, learned some more, and found that I have never met anyone who is poly before. I'm very much an introvert so I don't meet many new people.. so I decided to find a place to learn and meet some like-minded people without leaving my house. ;)

A little about me: I'm 27.. a bisexual female (though I haven't had many same-sex encounters/relationships as of yet).. I have never wanted to get married and don't want children (which I have found bothers A LOT of people).. I'm quite possibly a crazy cat lady in training and consider my two cats "my children".. I love astrology, tarot, and vampires.. and often ask new people I meet their birthday info within the first few "getting to know you" questions.. also the quickest way to bore me is to talk about sports (unless you did/do something that doesn't involve teams).

Well, this is kind of long.. so I hope to enjoy my time here and maybe meet some interesting people. :)

Welcome!

Welcome aboard.

Back