Happy day!!

LovingRadiance

So much emotional and tough stuff on the board right now. :(

I wanted to share-Maca talked with his dad today about our situation. I won't go into details about their conversation (that's for him to do).
But I wanted to say-it went very well and I'm SO proud of Maca for doing this!

He and his dad are VERY VERY close. They had many years alone together and their bond is more then JUST father/son. So this was a HUGE and VERY important step for Maca.

At any rate-it went well and dad was reassuring. :)

I wasn't worried-but Maca was and it's so nice that he can relax on that front now. I know he needed to be able to be honest and open with his dad or this would NEVER work. His dad is too much of an important part of his life.

This for me is REALLY good news!

FYI-if you missed it in previous posts, my parents were never a concern. They know ALL about my life and my history so there was never a concern that our "new" lifestyle choices would be a problem for them. In fact considering the history and their full awareness of my having cheated on Maca with C and ALL the b.s. I figure knowing we're being fully honest, open and loving with one another is just a relief to them and they couldn't care less about the sex part!

Mono-I'm sure he will, he's at work right now and texted me with the information. He was VERY relieved. I know you can imagine having just dealt with RP's mother.

How is that going by the way?

I'm so happy for Maca.

I admittedly laughed my butt off when I read his text-because honestly I wasn't suprised that his dad was ok, because he's just an AMAZINGLY open-minded, caring, understanding and loving man.

But my confidence isn't a "cure" for Maca's concerns and I'm so happy he was able to lay this one to rest!

Redpepper's mom and dad have always been respectful and friendly with me when we are face to face. Things are moving along for them behind the scenes. We are very normalized and secure in our relationship. Life is good :)

Good! That was quite the drama there for a few and I have to say even though we don't "know" you, Maca and I were both ready to go to batt for you guys! ;)

Good! That was quite the drama there for a few and I have to say even though we don't "know" you, Maca and I were both ready to go to batt for you guys! ;)

Thanks for that..it was a rough ride for sure for a while. There's a lot of virtual support and energy created on these forums between people for sure :)

Maca's dad lived with us (all of us actually) for a time. He's awesome and I love him to death. I just call him dad-but when talking to people who don't know that might be confusing (God forbid someone get the idea that Maca and I are siblings! :eek: )

He's just a jewel. I don't know how I got so lucky to get such a wonderful father in law. He recently remarried and lives in NY so I haven't met my MIL, but she certainly hasn't been a difficulty! :)

Maca posted update on other thread!!

MACA'S POST ON OTHER THREAD-HE NEVER SAW THIS THREAD AND HE'S STILL AT WORK!!!

I came out to my Father today. I expected that he wouldnt give me flack about it but I didnt expect himto tell that whatever it takes to make me happy was good by him. Then to make things even cooler he told me him and his wife are swingers ( on occasion).

I feel so much more at ease with myself. I couldnt have faced that fear if it wasnt for this board and especially for you and RP.

Thanks everyone

Peace and Love

So as LR stated I had "The Talk" with my Father.;) He was supportive and energetic and loving. His bottow line was " Son if it makes you happy then its all good"

I was very worried. He is my best friend and my Father. I went through some really roughtimes just the two of us after my parents divorced.I leand on him and he leand on me.

I feel such a weight lifted off my shoulders.Near the end of our talk he confided in me that not only was he ok with the fact that I was living a poly style life but in fact he was living a swinger life style:eek: Can you imagine I was stunned and then I was relieved and we both were happy to be TALKING to each other.

He told me I come by my kinkyness naturally. HAAHHA What a super cool Father I have.

BTW thanks Lover for starting this post. I was looking for someplace to share my feelings and once again you came through for me!

And to respond to Mono's comment about SEX I have only one thing to say......HELL YESSSS I come by it naturally:D

I love you honey. More than you could ever know. You rock!

And despite using the possibility of you leaving as an example to make a point on the other drama filled threads-no way am I leaving you! You just don't know the ties that bind do you love? Maybe that's a good thing! Not sure I'm ready for a collar! Hehehehehehehhehehhe!

Hmm I was at the castle today I should have gotten LR a collar!! There is allways tomorrow:p

Ill respectfully decline looking at that bro.:eek:But you can have fun Lover;)

Hmm I was at the castle today I should have gotten LR a collar!! There is allways tomorrow:p

So should I post a thread about my...... proclivities?

I am not into BDSM. It's too much for me to handle in the... (not sure this is the RIGHT word) mainstream understanding of the meaning of it.

But I certainly have some tendencies towards a sub.

I can not believe you two are so damn much alike!
HOLY SHIT you both JUMPED on that post like flies on shit!
WOW! WOW! WOW!

Where on earth is RP when I need female back up?????

:confused:

;)

well I'm officially out of my comfort zone :eek: Great weather down here....got lots of riding in yesterday...crops look good, pumpkins are sprouting out of people's yards...etc, etc,...moving away from the topic

We're just suprised to not have snow yet. It would be awesome to meet some people on here (not all, just some) in person. It's so nice to be able to talk to people who are so.....real!:)

lol you brought it there!!

Back