Extremely hurt feelings

kittenkittykat

Ok so I thought things were getting better but obviously not.
Their child started kicking me so I held her in a way that she couldn't hurt me. He then proceeds to start hollering at me about getting dishes done and laundry and taking a batj so I don't even have a clue wtf I am being yelled at about I ask and get more no answers butyelled at and I am standing here crying doing dishes because I dont know what to do.
L

??

I have to ask...
What part of get out this relationship arent you getting??
Re-read your other posts and take the advise you have been asking for.
Get the hell out of that house for your own safey and sanity.
go to a shelter call 911 and the cops will take you there. just get out now.

Stop posting threads whining about your life and get the heck out of there. Sleeping in your car or a flea bag hotel is better than this

This is a forum about nonmonogamous relationships, not a battered women's shelter, not group therapy, not child protective services.

WHY ARE YOU HERE, WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE, AND WHAT DO YOU EXPECT US TO DO?

Shit or get off the pot.

Hitchhike.

Okay well if I had a car yes but I don't and we live 50 miles from town so I don't know how to leave is all.
L

This is a COMPLETELY serious response:

1. Pick up the phone
2. dial the closest police department (if you can't find the number, dial 911)
3. explain that you are in an abusive household, have no vehicle and are concerned for your safety and well being
4. request an officer come to pick you up and deliver you to the nearest women's shelter or other equally appropriate location.

Mine was a completely serious response too. It's not like the OP is going to do any of it. She's just going to keep starting new threads whining about stuff.

You live 50 miles from a TOWN? Where are you, Alaska? Is there a police plane that can take you somewhere safe sooner than Monday?

Please, get to town, and get in a shelter. I know you were raised in foster care. Maybe this abusive couple 20 years older than you feel like Mommy and Daddy. This is not a healthy attitude for a grown-ass woman of 29. Get out, go to a shelter and get some therapy.

I called my friend and her truck driver friend will be coming to get me Monday morning.He can't be in this area until then.
L

I am glad you took this important step. Good for you! Now don't tell the couple you are leaving. I know this is obvious but some people in similar situations just want things to work out and slip up and tell abusers they are leaving as a last ditch effort to try and fix things. Resist this. Do not tell them.

Best of luck. You deserve better.

Too bad there is no way to warn their next victim.

Too bad there is no way to warn their next victim.

Nah, there are probably heads on spikes surrounding their slave compound. Just takes a special kind of genius to not want to go in there.

You live 50 miles from a TOWN? Where are you, Alaska? Is there a police plane that can take you somewhere safe sooner than Monday?

Please, get to town, and get in a shelter. I know you were raised in foster care. Maybe this abusive couple 20 years older than you feel like Mommy and Daddy. This is not a healthy attitude for a grown-ass woman of 29. Get out, go to a shelter and get some therapy.

Grown ass woman of 29? Where did you get that from? Her public profile says she's a grown ass woman of 31.

I am curious how a person can be 29 and 31 at the same time. Maybe it's because i'm ageist or something.

Thought I read it on one of her threads, BG. Whatever.

Actually, it is not "whatever". I thought i read it somewhere too, and usually you are very good and prompt about providing a linked quote in these cases. Also, KKK has only 30 something posts, so it wouldn't be that onerous of an undertaking. I wonder if you are displeased by my skepticism with regard to the veracity of the OP's story. I guess i will just have to check it myself. Maybe the number 29 was referring to something else and you and i both misunderstood. I'll never know if i don't go, right? (that i did not make up, i heard it somewhere).

Hey Everyone,

Wanted to introduce myself with a big hello from the Northwest.
I am L a 29 yr old female in a poly-fi triad. Hope everyone is doing well.
L

That was easy. Now we know. The OP is either 29 or 31.

I mean, the user profile does not REQUIRE a person to display their age.

Oh well, whatever whatever. This theory of mine that the OP is a disingenuous teller of tall tales is clearly not popular amongst the majority, but you know ... Whatever is as whatever does.

I am 29 yrs old will be 30 in October. You all should know that I have not said anything to them about leaving and I finally feel good
L

Back