boyfriend's wife's birthday

PixiRosenThorne

The time has come for R's birthday! In fact my boyfriend K (her husband) is celebrating this whole week for her. As it stands R and I havent seen eye to eye on more than a few subjects, but as she is part of him I am compelled to find her a birthday present. I love them, what they have and would do anything for them. Hell, even before I was dating him I gave them a generous monetary gift just after he lost his job to help them stay afloat. She in turn has given K and I time together and a few toys for our "extra curricular activities". I can be crafty and understand that she is as well, but I just cant seem to find something to give her, or them something that expresses how greatful I am to be part of his, and their lives. Anyone have a suggestion?

I hate picking out gifts. I'm also lousy at it, not sure if that's because I hate it or I hate it because I'm lousy at it.

If you have the funds - a trip to the day spa is always welcomed and appreciated by EVERY woman I know personally.

It does not need to be fancy or expensive. She might like a card that contains why you appreciate her in your life - you could pretty write what you wrote her. I personally would find that more meaningful than a spa day. But I am that rare woman who hates spas. Maybe both?

actually, I decided to do something for the two of them. K isnt very romantic or really a man who makes grand gestures so I got them a gift card for their favorite restaurant! Of course I had to talk to him about it first and when I mentioned all of my ideas about books, trinkets, jewelry, the gift card, even the spa idea from you guys, he just laughed and said "are you kidding me?! She loves Bonefish Grill, and that would be perfect!" Naturally my first thought was that he just wanted free food, but I thought about it, and they really dont get to spend nights out like he and I do. So now it is a gift from me, to her, and them. ^_^ Thank you for the ideas!

actually, I decided to do something for the two of them. K isnt very romantic or really a man who makes grand gestures so I got them a gift card for their favorite restaurant!

That is great; everyone has to eat. Gifts cards and certificates for food are one of my favorite things to receive. So is Irish whiskey and Pinot Noir. Not necessarily in that order (PM me for my address if you wish to send any of these). :cool:

Back