My introduction: Hello Poly people

Ryan3232

Hello fellow poly folks!

My name is Ryan, and I am a 25 year old male from Malibu, CA.

I am relatively new to poly; basically, long story made short, the woman I am starting to fall in love with is into polyandry. I care about her a lot, and I am starting to feel that there is no sacrifice too great for her.

Consequently, I am trying to inform myself by joining forums like this, and then registering & using poly sites like www.Beyondtwo.com & www.okcupid.com

I look forward to reading all of your posts and starting to interact with you.

Thanks.

Ryan

Greetings Ryan,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I checked out your other thread and responded there; have a look.

You mentioned that the woman you are starting to fall in love with is into polyandry. Does that mean she can have multiple men but each of the men can only have her? Might be a good idea to clear that up if there's any uncertainty about it.

Hopefully this'll be a good site where you can explore polyamory and its principles, do's and don'ts, pro tips, pitfalls, get questions answered, and just in general meet some new people and make some new friends.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Thank you & Clarifying

Kevin & Co.,

Thank you for the warm welcome and for also replying to my other thread. I will be commenting back soon!

As for polyandry, yes, I mean that the woman I falling for can have relationships and sleep with other males while the males exclusively can only have relationships and sex with her.

I appreciate that observation because I agree it is important to communicate and be clear in a relationship...

Looking forward to getting to know everyone better.

Ryan

Sounds good; hope you are finding the feedback helpful so far.

Back