Hey, Y'all - from Texas =)

SpiritWalker

Tried to post my intro last night, but my internet connection freaked out when I clicked "preview post", ugh. Let's try again. . .

DH (who is wonderfully loving and awesome =D) and I are fairly new to poly. We're committed to each other and to our life together. We also feel that if either of us has an "outside" relationship, as long as its a positive thing and does not unreasonably take us from our family, then all is well. We attempted a triad with a female friend and that was enjoyable and affectionate for a few months. But there was a distinct lack of honesty on her part; it did not end very well. Currently, I'm involved long-distance with a pretty special man. DH is not involved with anyone at the moment, but he has started to look again. I'm glad that he's taking his time to find someone who's "just right". =)

I am amazed at the diversity and general attitude of acceptance here. I'm looking forward learning from every one of y'all here and getting to know others who at least somewhat share my views on life and love.

All the Best to All of You,
SpiritWalker

Welcome aboard.

Back