Hi from Denver!

senillosa

Hi!

I'm new to the whole poly scene, but I think it would be a good fit for me. It's funny that people make fun of 'unicorn hunting' when I think I want to be a unicorn myself! My ideal situation would be a polyfi triad or a V.

By way of introductions: I'm 30. I have a Masters degree in Biology but am working as a Nurse Assistant and will be returning to school to become a Physicians Assistant. I did the research thing but realized my calling in life was in healthcare.

I come from a big family (6 kids!) which may be the reason why being with just one person sounds lonely to me...

I'm bisexual. I grew up in a strict and homophobic religion so it's taken me years to finally come to terms with my sexuality, and to leave my religion! I feel like at thirty I'm finally discovering who I am as an individual.

I would describe myself as quirky. I almost always have a smile on my face. Right now I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life. I think I'm at the point where I could open my heart in a relationship(s).

Last edited:
Welcome! I think that as long as you go into things with open eyes and realistic expectations -- in other words, allow a connection or connections with one or both members of a couple to develop naturally without any expectation that you'll love them both equally or that they'll each love you the same, or that it'll be easy to integrate yourself into someone else's established lives -- then being a potential unicorn is just fine. :)

Its good to hear that things are going so well for you!

Back