Hello, everyone!

sa907

Hello, polyamory.com. I'm a 20-year-old college student from the Southwest Houston area, and I've been lurking for a month or two now. I'm fairly new to the whole poly thing; I had no close relationships for most of high school due to social anxiety problems and a highly-frustrating homeschooling experience, but I'm finally emerging from that shell.

At present, I'm working out some issues with my former bandmate and his girlfriend, we had been experimenting with a poly-styled relationship over the summer but we're still figuring out the exact boundaries. At the same time, I've been slowly realizing that I'm attracted to the male bandmate as well (having identified as exclusively heterosexual up until now); I don't know where this is all going to end, but I believe that our existing friendships are all strong enough to withstand any awkwardness.

As I already touched on, I'm in a local rock band (I'm the bass player), and I also enjoy PC gaming and RPGs, and my cactus garden. I'm very tech-savvy, hoping to start a business fixing computers, and I have a 3.94 GPA at my school. So hopefully, we'll all be able to find something to talk about. :)

Back