I guess I should write one. . .

PaulDrakket

Hello, anyone who reads this!

I'm a 22 year old male from central Ohio, and I've been polyamorous for about 2 years. I'm involved in a group of people that has grown from 4 members into something big and weblike. I finally became polyamorous after reading Sex at Dawn and doing some research on realistic options. Shortly thereafter, I introduced the idea to 2 very close friends of mine (one male one female), one of whom (the guy) introduced it to his 'girlfriend'. It's been about a year and a half; the four of us are all very close, and we've each branched out a little on our own. We are all relatively new to this and do hit occasional speed bumps, but it's been a sweet ride so far. As for me specifically, I'm currently in love with four people: the three others in the original group and one other. Of these four, I'm sexually involved with three of them (the other male in the original group and I are both straight, so our love goes un-consummated ;)).

Wow, sounds like quite a network you are involved in! :) Reminds me of the time I was about your age... was single, but with a tight network of friends and we really loved each other. I was not sexually involved with any of them, but some of the others had sex with each other, and that was considered okay. Sending good wishes and positive energy to all of you!

Hi PaulDrakket,
Welcome to our forum.

It is great to have a network of people you love and can depend on. I am glad to hear your poly experience has been a positive one so far. If there are any questions we can answer or concerns we can address, just let us know.

Glad to have you aboard,
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back