new and learning

bemorehappy

so this is all very interesting, I am new to polyamory somewhat, never knew there was a name for it until recently. but very interested in how to make this all work for us. so I'm watching and learning. we are married more than 10 years and I do have a fwb. lets say for now.:)

Welcome to the forum, bemorehappy! I hope you find what you seek - there is a very diverse range of folks on here, with a wide range of experience and preferences/needs - I am certain you will find folks with whom you can "compare notes" :)

Hi bemorehappy,
Welcome to our forum.

You should be able to find plenty of good reading material here, as well as people to interact with to help you figure this whole poly thing out. I'm glad to be able to be a part of that process!

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Thanks for the welcome Kevin and Ceil.
I tend to over think things so I'm hoping to do that process here instead of at home. please bare with me once I have stated to vent. Looking forward to making some great connections here.

You have a safe place to post stuff like this - we all need to work this stuff through, and sometimes it's easier to do it on a forum like this.

Back