It's Been Awhile

Renee52873

Well, I haven't been on for quite sometime. When I was here last, I had shared that I had a girlfriend. Creating a "V" with me at the hinge. Well, we broke up. It was a little sad, but I know it was for the best and totally necessary for me to feel better and also so my primary relationship would stay in tact.

Fast forward a couple of days. I reconnected with a girl I hadn't spoken with since last September. We hit it off again and started talking about the possibility of a relationship. I talked with my husband and we decided we wanted to try again with someone new. (Now I know it hadn't been that long since my break up, but really I have been emotionally disconnected from that relationship for awhile.) We went to dinner with "J" and we all hit it off. We have been in a realtionship for a month and it feels really good. We are much more compatible in so many different ways. And this is more like a triad. I am still the hinge, but "J" and my husband get along great. The other thing is that she lives locally, so...no more long distance relationship!:D

Sounds awesome !!! Keep us posted !!!

Well, things are going well. "J" spends about 4 nights a week with us at our house. We all get along so well and have so much in common. It's amazing the difference it makes to have someone who like the same things as you. :) It feels very comfortable to have her around. My family likes her too! My mom and sister know about my lifestyle and don't agree with it, but accept it. "J" is so amazing that they can't resist her. hehe

She's gonna be here for Easter Sunday dinner and then I get to go meet her friends. I'm really nervous, but I know it will be ok.

Back