I'm Lisalee from GA

Hi everyone,

I'm Lisalee, and I currently call GA my home.

I'm a 51 yo Bi-F, divorced business owner, extensive traveling, seeks couple/triad/community. I'm a member of a swingers club in Los Angeles and have discovered the inherent limitations there. In other words, hook-ups are fun, but I desire more, much much more.

A little about me...I'm 5'7", heavy around the middle, shoulder length brown hair, brown eyes, big smile, tattoos and piercings galore. I'm an avid reader, one time technology buff (that's faded), crochet beginner and motorcycle enthusiast (well, I'd love to learn how to ride, anyway ). I'm a nudist and enjoy visiting parks and resorts as I can. I'm a veteran of Desert Shield/Storm and have traveled to Europe and the Middle East multiple times. I'm a fiscal conservative and social moderate, a strong believer in my 1st and 2nd Amendment rights, and am fiercely proud of my stances. I'm also a (mostly) practicing Buddhist. I have a Shih Tzu and two cats; all three have come with me on my travels at one time or another.

A note: Though I'm divorced, I'm still very connected to my ex and consider her my primary (she's also my business partner), though only financially and emotionally. A deep friendship, if you will.

I apologize for the cut-and-paste look, but it looked so good in the listing that I thought I'd reuse some of it ;)

Namaste

Hi and welcome,

"extensive traveling" I guess that's a hell of a commute for swing meetings.:D

"tattoos and piercings galore" you got your galore pierced :eek: how painful was that :(and does that create problems with airport security?:D

All kidding aside I suggest you read as many of the stories and blog as you can stomach:D....and it can be addicting.

Good luck D

Hi Lisalee,
Welcome to our forum.

I hope you find all that you're seeking, and have good luck in your travels. That's quite a range if you have a home in Georgia and a swinger's club in California. Do you drive an 18-wheeler? I wondered because of your username.

You seem like an intriguing person with a unique situation. It's great to have you amongst us here.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Thanks! Like a lot of things in life, what seemed good in theory, in reality turned out to be less than. My trips to the west coast are pretty irregular, so visiting that club is infrequent at best. It also reminds me of all the reasons I left LA in the first place :p . I was actually enjoying my time at the nudist resort that's close to the club more...go figure ;) . And yes, you're correct. I do own a large truck (hence the moniker "...18wheeler").

I hear good things about nudist organizations. Probably a relaxed atmosphere.

Did you live in L.A. for a long time? Do you often haul stuff in your truck? Sorry, I know I'm full of questions. :)

Hope you're having an awesome day.

Regards,
Kevin

I lived in LA for 13 years. It's also where I met my ex. In my limited experience, I've found that nudist resorts are very relaxed and laid back; just the way I like it :) I primarily move trailers and equipment, with no preference as to what goes inside of them. I've been doing this for two years running. My driving career spans almost 10 years. Hope this helps, and hoping your day is going smashingly! ;)

Thanks. Sounds like you have a good system going.

Wow, what a unique lifestyle

Hello Lisalee,
I have just finished reading the book The Lifestyle by Terry Gould which confirms what you say about yourself, that those who have particiipated in the swinger's culture are pretty amazing and special people.
Frank

Last edited:
Back