Hi guys...

kateandsimon

Hi there, we thought we'd say hello. We are a bouple who arevery excited about joining the poly community but as we are learning we are based the wrong side of the Atlantic:(

We have been swinging for around 9 years but now realise this is not what we are looking for. Anyway just wanted to say hello and hope to hear back from you guys with any advise you would like to share.

xx

Welcome you guys, but Im curious as to what you mean by 'wrong side of the Atlantic'? Are you in UK/Europe or USA/Canada? I'm in the UK myself and while the poly 'community' doesn't seen as pronounced and public over here as it can be over there it is around, and poly relationships in my experience seem to be something that evolve, not something conscious and planned in the beginning.

Hi Kate and Simon,

Welcome to our forum (sorry I'm so late). I know there are many people (e.g. Polyamory.com members) who are poly and live in the UK, so don't be too worried about that part. You should be able to get good advice here, just keep posting and people will respond. Details are always helpful, :)

Glad to have you aboard,
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back