Tats & Piercings?

aussielover

Yes, TATS, not tits hehe

So what have you got? I have 8 or 9 tats (depending on who you ask... ask me, I have 9, my artist says 8, because he incorporated one into another). I have just slightly streched earings... you wouldn't know if you saw them.
I know I saw somewhere Mono's got a few.. (are you an artist? Feel like coming to Ontario? hehe)

All of my tats have special meanings. None of them were spur of the moment and none I regret.

In the order I got them
The little angel with the purple rose is my first one (on my left shoulder)
Second was my Xena tat ( I LOOOOOVE XENA) her chakram and Gabrielle's sais, a design I did. (back of right shoulder)
third a friend of mine was murdered a few years back, this is her tribute. (2/3rds of right arm)
fourth, Canadian flag (faded) (right ankle)
Fifth, a little cherub (left ankle)

Attachments

• angel2.JPG
    angel2.JPG
    10.8 KB · Views: 21
  • xenatat.JPG
    xenatat.JPG
    6.5 KB · Views: 13
  • erin2.JPG
    erin2.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 12
  • flag.JPG
    flag.JPG
    8.3 KB · Views: 8
  • angel1.JPG
    angel1.JPG
    9.7 KB · Views: 8
I could only upload 5 lol

6th My angel heart, for my two angel babies (back of left shoulder)
7th My Hunny Bunny with flag (my two combined) (right leg) my grandparents used to call me hunnybunny so when my grandmother passed I got this in their memory. It was completely hand drawn.
8th triple lunar goddess (back of my neck)
9th, my words of wisdom, to remind me all I've been through makes me stronger. (my left forearm)

Attachments

• angelheart.JPG
    angelheart.JPG
    8.8 KB · Views: 19
  • hunnybunny1.jpg
    hunnybunny1.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 22
  • hunnybunny3.jpg
    hunnybunny3.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 24
  • sorrowtat.jpg
    sorrowtat.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 27
  • lunartat.jpg
    lunartat.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
I have my navel pierced. And My ears I have three holes and a fourth on the top of one. And One tat so far. A Butterfly on my ankle. I have plans to get more. :)

Two piercings in each ear. Pierced navel that I refuse to take out even at 6 months preggers. (Much to the disappointment of my OB) One tat of a fairy on my left lower back. I didn't design it but I filled the colors. It was my "practice tattoo." I haven't gotten any other yet but I design custom tats for people.

I kept my navel piercing in for two pregnancies!. I had it done a week before I found out I was Pg the second time. I put an extra long plastic tounge ring in it to stop it from tearing.

I am soo vanilla! My ears are pierced, once. And they like to close up since they get inflamed from every type I've tried. No tats. See, very vanilla. lol

Aussielover: I love the tats, especially the goddess one, very nicely done.

Thanks very much. I love all my tats! That one is great :) Symbolizing the Maiden, Mother and Crone, all aspects of womanhood.
And apparetnly, the location of it is a bonus ;) hehe I've been told it's rather sexy there.

I can outdo all of you because I have no tattoos and no piercings. I had my ears pierced until I was about 19, then I stopped wearing them and they closed.

If I ever get a tattoo it's gonna be Pac-man on one butt-cheek and one of the blue ghosts after you eat an energy-dot on the other butt-cheek.

Pierced tounge and ears. had navel pierced twice, and never again as i have sensitive skin and even the plastic one got irritated. Would get a tattoo if i could think of anything that i would be proud of the rest of my life.

All my tattoos represent things in my life. I have ones related to my ex wife and others that tell secrets without actually telling them (Only Redpepper knows the meaning behind all of them...I told her on our first coffee date as I was overwhelmed by instant trust in her). I would never remove or cover up a tattoo because they represent growth and knowledge to me. I think Redpepper is unique in seeing the beauty in honouring my ex-wife by adding to my tattoos and not obliterating them.

I have a large amount of skin dedicated to the connection I have with Redpepper. It represents new growth and a union we have just begun to realize. Regardless of what happens in the future it will always be special to me and represent a transition in how I connect and love someone from a very different place than I have ever been. She has taught me a lot about myself and we are truly soul mates so it is only natural for me to declare this amazing relationship through a visual tapestry. (I believe you can have more than one soul mate incidentally) The symbol is a union of the libran and sagitarius zodiac signs.

I will eventually add to my ring tattoo….but I am ok with waiting…I’m staying put with my Life Love:)

Attachments

• tattooo.jpg
    tattooo.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 67
  • FTATTOOS.jpg
    FTATTOOS.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 63
Thats Cool Mono!

This is my one and only... For now.

Attachments

• IMGP2745.JPG
    IMGP2745.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 19
Nice work Sunshine Girl! I go years between tattoos, but they are very addictive. I normally draw all mine but in this case the guy I was working with is quite the artist. I gave him my idea and what I absolutely needed it to include and he free handed this. Redpepper was there for the first 4 hours of work but skipped out on the last two hours LOL!! Who could blame her..boring!!

Last edited:
I have my ears and nose pierced, and planning to get my brow done soon. I have two tats so far... one is a dragon between my shoulderblades, and the other is my stillborn's footprint on top of my foot.

mydragontattoo.jpg
newink.jpg

ooh Alli *hugs* That's very sweet. a wonderful tat on your foot.

Sunshinegrl... we will get ours soon :) Just have to find what and where to put it. hehe

Mono, I agree, I would never go over any of mine, they're all parts of my life. Things that have made me change and grow into who I am today

Last edited:
Thats a gorgeous tribute to your LO Alli. Its very touching. ((hugs))

I got a new piercing today. I got my tongue done. :))

I've just the one tat. Curly and I are planning new tats, though we're not certain when we'll be able to get them.

I let my ears and tongue close up. Well, the ears haven't fully closed. I had three piercings on each and some of the holes are still open. We got our nipples pierced last year, so I do still wear some shiny-pretty.

What a great tribute foxy... I lost a child too, I like that you remember that way. My memory is when the Trillium flowers in the garden come up each year at the time she died.

I have one miserable tattoo of a Welsh dragon (my heritage), on my shoulder blade. It was done by my roommates boyfriend when I was 22. He never finished it as he shot himself a week or so later.

I have an eye of Maat (or Horous, depending on what you believe.... from Egyptian hieroglyphs) on my ankle that I got at 16 when I lived in Wales. Can you believe I paid $6 for it! wouldn't hear of that cheap now! about 3 pounds.

FoxFlame, that is a touching tribute!

I have one butterfly tattoo on my right shoulder blade... Hopin to get a few more eventually.

My body seems to reject piercings :( so all mine have closed... I had a navel and an unmentionable piercing LOL

I got my NEW tattoo today. Another butterfly On my lower back. My reward to myself for lossing all the weight. My symbol of rebirth and change.

Back