Work in Progress pt.2

NightDragon

Hello everyone. I am new to this site. Thankfully our third, DragonBorn , found this site for both myself and Dragonfly. I am the husband in our MFM polly relationship.

I have to say, I am very thankful to have DragonBorn in our relationship. But to be honest there are times when I am scared and jelous. This relationship is very new for the 3 of us. I have been in 1 polly relationship before, but then I was in a different position. It was a FMF polly relationship and sadly everything mostly focused around me.

Me and DragonBorn are straight, but I feel that we do really care for one another truely. We don't want to see each other get hurt in this. Of course I love my wife, Dragonfly , and I know he loves her as well.

We are looking for a fourth. We are not being hasty in finding the fourth. We would like it to be someone that can complete our circle. Someone that can love and share themselves with all of us.

LOL... I really don't know what else to say other then thank you for listening. I personally am hoping to be able to make some friends here. To talk to, and maybe to help me with the emotional issues I sometimes have.

Thank you again for having a site for us to come to, to seek answers and a community where we can be ourselves and honest about our feelings!

Thank you all for the welcomes.

Yes! Finding a fourth that is going to love all and feel for the 3 of us that the 3 of us is going to feel the same way for... It is a "unicorn hunt". But we're gonna try. :)

Well, not fulltime yet, Mono...still putting in a lot of time here around the house and with the girls trying to make sure we continue moving forward in a positive way. Hope to continue working my way back here to, to all of you great people again.:)

Back