Rochester NY Poly Dinners Out

rosevett

We have been holding dinners on a monthly basis for quiet a while.

Our next scheduled event organized by the folks on forum/thebirdcage.org will be November 12th in Victor. If anyone here is close enough and would like to attend check out the forum or give me a PM here.

Typically have anywhere from 8 to 15 in attendance.

Well Hi

Actually we probably don't know you as any of our poly associations are still in the area and well our social network is only about 5-6 years old. BUT we might know people that we each know.

Karen & I tend to be the social outreach for the family I think the guys would like to just live and let be. They like what we have don't have a need to chat up about it. I think what Karen and I enjoy about the social network is being able to talk with people without having to go through 'WHAT IS POLY' first. Also we are both natural caretakers and want to lend a hand to anyone with questions and prove that it can be done and in our opinion done well.

So, if I might ask, what is the configuration of your famly?

It has been "reconfigured" a couple of times! In fact, just today we were discussing the triads we've been part of, including one long-term where we all had a big house together. At the heart of the family is a married couple with 5 kids (one adopted). Currently we are in a V. I am straight and she is bi ("mostly lesbian") and has a girlfriend.

We lived in Rochester together in 1997-1999, and I grew up in Henrietta and lived in the Rochester area until 1994. I was actively involved in the RPG community, and often worked at Rudicon. I was also in theatre, and worked at GeVa.

It is nice to officially meet you!

December 10th Dinner Waterloo NY

It's our scheduled monthly gathering for dinner - the place has been very accomodating. http://www.abigailsrestaurant.com/ If anyone is in the are of Rochester and interested please give me a shout.

Another NY gathering - Syracuse

and to help over run the spam :( ...

There is are a few folks getting together for the NY Chocolate & Wine Tasting at the NY State Fair Grounds in Syracuse on November 28th.

Give me a shout it anyone is interest - and local I suppose...We also have a Chocolate & Wine Tasting in Rochester on the 12th of December.

http://cnywineandchocolate.com/

12/10 Dinner Out - NY

The BirdCage dinner is scheduled for this Thursday in Waterloo NY - so far we have 18 RSVP's with a few more pending..if you're in the area feel free to give me a shout and I will give you details.

Dinner is a casual event where folks can enjoy the company of friends and new aquaintances without having to explain why they brought two dates ;)

March 23rd "Rochester' Dinner Out

We'll actually be having a dinner at 7pm in Cananadaugia NY which is pegged 'The chosen spot' at the top of one of the Finger Lakes in NY. Anyway we'll be hanging out with around 10 people looks like that evening.

Back