Serenity

northhome

I found this interesting quote in an old Taoist text while looking for info on Taoist Sacred Sexuality practices in the context of multiple relationships.

"Quite a few men find they are attracted to or interested in being in a relationship with more than one woman. Few men, however, can love more than one woman at a time and feel true serenity. If you think you can, be prepared to spend a great deal of effort trying to transform and balance their energies."

I was wondering, for those of you who work consciously with sexual energy, does this hold true for you? Do you find it 'hard work' to move between the energy fields of different partners?

It's not about sexual energies, although in our case it's more about emotional energies, change of life issues, etc. I don't think I can change or balance anyone, that comes from within the person having/making issues, and if they choose to address those issues.
>
wrote :
"...If you think you can, be prepared to spend a great deal of effort trying to transform and balance their energies."

I was wondering, for those of you who work consciously with sexual energy, does this hold true for you? Do you find it 'hard work' to move between the energy fields of different partners?

If I'd been here when this question was asked originally I would have really got talking about this!

Yes, working with different people's sexual energies is challenging. Ideally, sexual energy for me is intimately tied to love. I've done something akin to Taoist single cultivation for health and vitality in the past. That's relatively easy to maintain and stay balanced with, though I can become way too charged up before I shift that sexual energy into more serene forms, which leads to overconfidence and overexertion. The real difficulties I get come with dual cultivation. In that case the intentions that fuel my sexual energy most of all are to give joy, make happy, heal, make strong and of course, most of all to give love away to someone such that they feel it - how much I love them. Straightforward, no? I wish!

Back